Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

VENI VIDI VICI - Marosz's TURBINE ( new physics - antygravitation free )

Started by tesla2, April 04, 2014, 03:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airstriker

Can you make the same electrical experiment with the same two wires (the same diameter)? Will it rotate also ?

tinu

Quote from: Airstriker on April 06, 2014, 11:08:06 AM

English:
I must say, I'm pretty impressed. Although there is a minor bug in the statement, it's easily provable that indeed there is a resultant non zero force here, that is directly proportional to the difference between first inversed tube radius squere and second inversed tube radius squere.

Hi,

Do you mind posting the proof of resultant non-zero force?
I'm asking because I believe the resultant is zero but maybe my calculus is a bit rusty...
Please make the simplest assumptions: ideal liquid, incompressible, laminar flow, no viscosity, no adherence to the walls etc. 

Many thanks,
Tinu

TinselKoala

Quote from: Airstriker on April 09, 2014, 09:34:46 AM
Can you make the same electrical experiment with the same two wires (the same diameter)? Will it rotate also ?
It is very important to do this easy control experiment. However, the asymmetric weight distribution caused by the tall bottle extending above the plane of the current loop must be preserved. In the original experiment the bottle is used to balance the extra weight of the heavy wires. I think the plane of the loop tilts when energized. This then causes the apparatus to rotate so that the bottle is on the lowest part of the tilted plane, and this happens because the upper part of the bottle is farther away from the central axis of the loop, than the mass of the heavy wires on the other side. So this bottle weight relationship should be preserved in the control experiment. The formerly heavy wire side can be ballasted with clay to have the same weight as it had with the heavy wire, and the bottle can remain in the same position.

Airstriker

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 09, 2014, 11:59:19 AM
It is very important to do this easy control experiment. However, the asymmetric weight distribution caused by the tall bottle extending above the plane of the current loop must be preserved. In the original experiment the bottle is used to balance the extra weight of the heavy wires. I think the plane of the loop tilts when energized. This then causes the apparatus to rotate so that the bottle is on the lowest part of the tilted plane, and this happens because the upper part of the bottle is farther away from the central axis of the loop, than the mass of the heavy wires on the other side. So this bottle weight relationship should be preserved in the control experiment. The formerly heavy wire side can be ballasted with clay to have the same weight as it had with the heavy wire, and the bottle can remain in the same position.
This is one thing. The other (which is why I asked for this) is because it may happen that the whole thing will rotate anyway, even with the wires of the same diameter. If that will happen I will tell why, as for now I'm still not sure about that ;)