Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

youtube video of "living energy machine" deleted because of my comment?

Started by dustinthewind, July 20, 2008, 12:03:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mscoffman

Yeah, try: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a49d5cJOGQ0

So good it's back. Yes, there is no flywheel effect in vehicles as there it is used as a torque splitter
between the rear wheels

You are right though that the off center weights on those planetary gears, act both as a flywheel
for momentum and cause vibrations to the input wheel which is part of the nervous energy
method of stimulating humans to output energy without being aware of it. I forgot that part
as I couldn't see it. In other free energy systems this is what is known as a "hand magnet" and
it only appears to be overunity energy, it is not really. Us humans are part machines and the
mathematics that applies to machines also applies to us in certain cases. You see the feedback
system that we use to keep steady has identical characteristics to a servo mechanism and
has a feature called Bandwidth. Stimulate the hand/arm with the right frequency and we don't
recognize that we are consciously outputting energy. But our arm will get tired though, after awhile.
So anything having characteristics of a hand magnet is simply bogus in terms of free energy. The
machine is still a "differential" and in the excellent video one can readily see why it is called that.
Thanks.

:SMarkSCoffman

dustinthewind

Yes I realize now that it is the same concept as a swing.  When the wheel pulls against the mans hand and he works against it then it transfers energy into the rotation just as pulling in your legs when swinging increases your rotational momentum.  So basically it is an energy storage device and a rather efficient once I would guess.  I would like to put it in a bike and make the pedals where the guys hands are and use a clutch to release the energy to the bike. 
All we are is dust in the wind.