Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

QEG : Hope Girl Spins her way to London

Started by markdansie, April 12, 2014, 05:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: SeaMonkey on April 12, 2014, 04:05:15 PM
Some who are either in the military services actively
or have been in the past may recognize something
very familiar with the sound the QEG produces as it
comes into resonance.  Particularly those who have
served in the Navy.

If they have been near certain aircraft during flight
testing it may bring back memories.

They're getting close.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motor%E2%80%93generator

https://www.surplussales.com/powersupplies/PowerS-12.html

The AC from these units is often 400 Hz for compatibility with military and aircraft systems.

Pirate88179

Where are the input vs output test results?
Where are the independent verifications?
Where are the replications?
Has anyone, like Mark Dansie, been invited to see this device in operation?

Think about it.  If you really had a working free energy device, would you not do all of the above?  Or, at least some of them?  This always raises a red flag, or flags, with me.  I am not claiming that the device is not really what they claim, I don't have enough verified info for that...but, until any or all of the above questions are answered, I am very, very dubious as this seems to follow the pattern of all of the other "working devices" we have seen thus far.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

jbignes5

Quote from: Pirate88179 on April 13, 2014, 01:15:29 PM
Where are the input vs output test results?
Where are the independent verifications?
Where are the replications?
Has anyone, like Mark Dansie, been invited to see this device in operation?

Think about it.  If you really had a working free energy device, would you not do all of the above?  Or, at least some of them?  This always raises a red flag, or flags, with me.  I am not claiming that the device is not really what they claim, I don't have enough verified info for that...but, until any or all of the above questions are answered, I am very, very dubious as this seems to follow the pattern of all of the other "working devices" we have seen thus far.

Bill

Think about it! Really?

They are doing just that but you know what, America isn't included in this release just yet. They chose to build each replication at the site where the participants are learning about the system. They are testing and they are replicating in each country that is not America. Why? Because of people like you. They chose to approach it from another angle that does not include the Cynics. They went to countries that need this technology FIRST and to countries that WILL listen, learn and build Good units to expand upon. After each country gets a working device then maybe, just maybe we might get access to all the parts. For right now the cores are very expensive. They have to be custom made and this is an issue.

Do not put them down because they are smart enough to go around people like you. If you think this is junk then just go about your business. Stop slandering them and critiquing everything they do. They are working off the cuff and quickly got out of dodge to be able to work on this.

One other suggestion for you: You build it! You replicate it. You test it. They gave the plans away why not do it yourself? Oh wait then you would answer it for yourself. Thats right you want it handed to you without doing one thing to understand the device or method. Stop ranting and do something about it, otherwise Keep it to yourself....

Pirate88179

Quote from: jbignes5 on April 13, 2014, 01:39:44 PM

Think about it! Really?

They are doing just that but you know what, America isn't included in this release just yet. They chose to build each replication at the site where the participants are learning about the system. They are testing and they are replicating in each country that is not America. Why? Because of people like you. They chose to approach it from another angle that does not include the Cynics. They went to countries that need this technology FIRST and to countries that WILL listen, learn and build Good units to expand upon. After each country gets a working device then maybe, just maybe we might get access to all the parts. For right now the cores are very expensive. They have to be custom made and this is an issue.

Do not put them down because they are smart enough to go around people like you. If you think this is junk then just go about your business. Stop slandering them and critiquing everything they do. They are working off the cuff and quickly got out of dodge to be able to work on this.

One other suggestion for you: You build it! You replicate it. You test it. They gave the plans away why not do it yourself? Oh wait then you would answer it for yourself. Thats right you want it handed to you without doing one thing to understand the device or method. Stop ranting and do something about it, otherwise Keep it to yourself....

People like me?  Oh, ok, so I guess this means that you know me then?  How can this possibly be?
"Stop ranting"?  So, I make one post on this topic and I ask a few questions and THIS is ranting then?
Whatever Dude.

So, I should build this then?  Why?  No one has built one that works, or has been proven to work, so...
you suggest I should waste my time doing this?  I thought that you knew all about "people like me".  Evidently not then.

People like me build things that work and are useful.  We invent things that did not exist before and engineer them to a real working device.  No, I have not invented a free energy system but, neither has Hopegirl evidently.  We are told this is based on WITTS device which, as it turns out, does not work either.

Why is Hopegirl still paying an electric bill at her house then? Why is WITTS?  Oh wait, I just asked two more questions so I must be ranting again.

Possibly, instead of posting about "people like me" that you clearly know nothing about, maybe you should spend your time posting about people like Hopegirl?  No?

I suppose it is much easier to make broad assumptions about people and devices you obviously know nothing about.

Carry on then as I know you will.  Walk blindly into that good night and revel in your ignorance.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

jbignes5

Talk about clearly knowing nothing about someone you might want to take your own advice. You know nothing about me or these people. You assume they are doing something shifty or not right, You are demanding where are these results you require. Even when you don't figure into the equation. You mean little to them because they are doing this outside of anyones control. They are doing and not sitting around debating on wether this is gonna work or not. They are getting data as we speak and getting working replication that they brought to other countries to figure out, improve and get real data.

The only reason to sit here asking questions that will never be seen by them has to be just ranting. They will never see this. You want to know why? Because they are too busy building and doing. If you want answers then it is only a simple matter of building the device and get your own damn answers. But instead you and others sit here RANTING about unanswered questions. I encourage you to take up the mantle and do what they are doing, BUILD it. Then all the answers will be yours to have. A rant doesn't have to be initiated by you. It can be a group thing and this is exactly what is happening. A group rant that will not stop them at all. But what it is doing is showing us who is a part of this free energy community. A community that was started to find the device or method to attain free energy.

Who would have thought that one device would bring such a fluster. One device which was given freely for the entire world, that includes you as well. So again if you have questions, who would you believe to answer those questions? Most likely you right? Lets take doubt out of the picture and you can simply built it. Otherwise you only ranting with the group.

I have taken up the mantle to defend their right to do what they are doing without being here to defend themselves. Not because I think they have a working device but because they deserve a chance to prove it without ducking all the shots at them. Give them time to start getting this to a fact type disclosure. Right now they are just entering the discovery of improvement phase and how they can manufacture these at a much more reduced cost. Taipei is a major manufacturing center. One man I heard is an electrical engineer that is learning the process. Not only that the man who rediscovered the process has extensive experience in a professional way and has several patents already from that experience. Give them time and you will get answers either way you go.