Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

3v OU Flashlight

Started by 4Tesla, April 14, 2014, 02:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MenofFather

Quote from: magpwr on April 16, 2014, 06:22:36 AM
hi MenoFather,

You are right.

1st layer of bobbin is a copper (tape or foil)with around 2mm gap with a solder somewhere near gap .This is connected to one of the around 90 turns around 22...24AWG insulated copper wire and another is connected to a wire leading outwards to circuit.At the top of 90 turns coil it is also connected to copper(tape or foil) with around 2...3mm gap with solder to wire to coil and another to output.

After which there is a white tape to insulate the 90 turns with copper tape /foil then followed by the estimated 30 turns coil(1 layer only).

I hope this is my correct findings since i played video at 0.1x speed using "VLC player" after downloading from youtube video 4.Anyone please double verify my findings.

You, seems, write correct. :D

MenofFather

First layer of maybe cupper tape and second is not shorted in himself. :D

verpies

Quote from: magpwr on April 16, 2014, 06:22:36 AM
I hope this is my correct findings since i played video at 0.1x speed using "VLC player" after downloading from youtube video 4.Anyone please double verify my findings.
Quote from: MenofFather on April 16, 2014, 06:48:30 AM
I believe, that here are two standard windings, only maybe connected to copper tape, not closed.
I cannot verify your assertion that the inner winding is composed of only one part.  As he unwinds the inner winding, a small group of turns is left behind the unwind-point, while the underlying copper tape is being exposed.  The remaining group of turns is attached to something and he cannot unwind them like the rest of the winding, so he breaks them with a screwdriver.
This resembles winding layout depicted on Diag.2.

See the photo below:

magpwr

Quote from: verpies on April 16, 2014, 07:57:21 AM
I cannot verify your assertion that the inner winding is composed of only one part.  As he unwinds the inner winding, a small group of turns is left behind the unwind-point, while the underlying copper tape is being exposed.  The remaining group of turns is attached to something and he cannot unwind them like the rest of the winding, so he breaks them with a screwdriver.
This resembles winding layout depicted on Diag.2.

hi verpies,

I noticed the same too but i can't tell from downloaded youtube video played at 0.1x / 1/10x is it because the last few remaining wires "got tangled up" such that it can't be unwind hence the easy way was to break magnet wires to reveal the 1st layer copper tape/foil.

This scenario happens if magnet wire winding became loose maybe.Sorry i can't really tell.

This is my 1st time seeing winding with 2 copper shield with gap at the bottom of 90 turns and at the top pf 90 turns.This is where i need stivep to come up with any possible theory so that we may know what is actually going on only then the scaling up would be little more easy once we get some understanding on possible "theory of operation"

It reminded me of sr193 and other high power device which we normally get to see with just 1 expose cut copper tube in the center of the core.Who knows maybe the another piece a foil with a gap is conceal nicely from our eyes.But lets not get distracted by other device until we solve this current one which we are focused on.

In the meantime let wait for outcome from others whom i  believe already constructed circuit and revealed a non self running video base on older incorrect "winding steps" previously.

Let see if there is any improvement if winding steps is followed as per my observed winding description to Menofather.

Not forgetting the simple tuning steps for 0 amps which is also mentioned <48hours ago in this thread.

verpies

Quote from: magpwr on April 16, 2014, 08:32:00 AM
I noticed the same too but i can't tell from downloaded youtube video played at 0.1x / 1/10x is it because the last few remaining wires "got tangled up" such that it can't be unwind
They might have gotten tangled up AFTER he dropped the spool.
But why did this group of turns get left behind during the unwinding of the innermost layer ...before he dropped it ?