Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Great theory...

Started by dieter, April 15, 2014, 03:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marsing

Hi.. dieter

Because to generate electricity we need coil or flux/magnet in motion relative to each other, IMO.

if you have scope, can you post screen shot before and after shorting coil,i would like to see the voltage.

dieter

Quote from: Marsing on April 17, 2014, 08:48:40 AM
Hi.. dieter

Because to generate electricity we need coil or flux/magnet in motion relative to each other, IMO.

Marsing

Thanks for your feedback. I don't agree: you described only one method out of several. The only thing that matters is, if there is change in the magnetic field.

When you connect the north pole of one magnet with a steel rod, and on the other end of the rod with a 2nd magnets south pole, then the two magnets build a path. The fieldline distribution in the steel rod is concentrated, and very diffrent compared to when there is only one magnet, or when both magnets face with like poles to the steel bar.

In a core that offers to a magnet two identical ways to close the flux path loop, the flux will be distributed equally over both ways. Now you can alter the permeability (or magnetical conductivity) of one way to force the flux to the other way. This is path switching. It will induce current, without to move the coil or the magnet. There are several methods to do that, and to find a smart method is the challenge in it.

Certainly it would be extremly elegant to simply use the load for that. And right now I still see no reason why this should not work, once kickstarted.

Regards

Marsing

Have you ever read about Motionless Electromagnetic Generator (MEG) ?

http://www.cheniere.org/megstatus.htm

http://jnaudin.free.fr/meg/meg.htm

i think that's your goal,

And...... you have no scope? right.

dieter

Yes, the MEG works similar. But it would have been cooler with no input.

Also, in a MEG like setup (several very similar patents exist, eg. Flynn), it is important to use the right amplitude, duration and waveform for the dwitcher coil.

Basicly, it should be possible to start the device with normal dissipation and then reduce these pulses to short kicks that will act as the lead of the current draw duration in a halfwave. Requires a lot of electronics tho.

I think the reason why these devices can work is: when you pulse the switcher coil, the magnetical field will be caused immediately, no matter how short the pulse is. This flux switching will introduce a collapsing field that causes a current and as soon as you let this current flow in the secondary, it maintains the reduced permeability, that was caused initiallly by the switcher coil pulse.

Regards

dieter

I would also like to add:

An LC tank circuit or any other circuit with little voltage and current, when tuned to resonance in that it causes a short intensive spike, maybe only a few percent duty in a 60hz cycle, should be enough to switch a path or even reverse a field completely.

The total dissipation should then be very low.