Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

how much is bessler wheel valued at?

Started by gurangax, April 23, 2014, 08:47:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gurangax

I will disclose it but not so soon. Do you even understand what this means?

regards

Pirate88179

Quote from: gurangax on April 26, 2014, 01:07:11 AM
I will disclose it but not so soon. Do you even understand what this means?

regards

Do you?

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

CANGAS

Quote from: gurangax on April 25, 2014, 05:51:01 AM

Getting paid is what I need. But if things doesnt go according to plan then let it be.  I really think that Bessler is the one who deserves it. Without him no one will ever seek the truth of a real working perpetual motion device. Well since it is driven by gravity it should be called a perpetual motion until gravity itself diminished.

Im planning on requesting donations once everyone is satisfied, Im sure there are some reasonable people still alive today. If not then all the works which I will be doing here will just be another stupid thing which I have ever done.

QuoteGetting paid is what I need.

I see. And lifting the entire human race out of poverty and slavery to the energy establishment and its deadly pollution is not what you need.

Thanks for the clarification.

CANGAS 28

AB Hammer

I see the news media saying little or nothing.
I see people with a wheel get a special meter that charges the customer both direction so you pay for what you produce.
I see adds on the internet selling plans for how to build one and not paying the inventor.
I see electric companies with farms of wheels under their windmills and not paying the inventor but having lawyers to bury the inventor in court.
I see ordinances that limit the size of a generator in towns and only those out of town will be able to use them at least until the Gov. takes their land away using eminent domain for other purposes.
I see if people don't go out and show? No one will truly know it ever really exist but be distracted by their new masters the smart (@$$) phone with their latest app.

A drive to educate the people is the only true way to make real progress.

Alan

The BIG P.S.!!!   I see a pain in the @$$ future to get people who have been programed to believe it is impossible to open their eyes and minds. But!! it can be done, one person at a time.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan