Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gurangax

Quote from: overtaker on April 24, 2014, 09:41:37 PM
So your design will work using all 20 lb. Weights?

if it were all 20lb weights then surely it will not work. some weights need to be 3/4 lighter or so depending on the design. but in the end just as Bessler said an ounce here or there makes no difference.

gurangax

you can see the physics involved using just one crossbar or the basic element. as stated by JB

"If I arrange to have just one cross-bar in my machine, it revolves very slowly[/font][/size], just as if it can hardly turn itself at all, but, on the contrary, when I arrange several bars, pulleys and weights, the machine can revolve much faster." [/font][/size]

gurangax

The use of springs is not necessary, but it can be used to dampen the impact from falling weight.

gurangax

Regarding this speculation

Weights may have been pierced in the middle and attached by connecting springs (observer speculation).[/li]
[li]
[/size]- Acta Eridutorum, An Account of the Perpetuum Mobile of J. E. E. Orffyreus, 1715[/size]
[/size]The only reason for using a pierced weights is for weight offsetting to balance the wheel, for  the initial tune up.

gurangax

going into it more..

The basic element consists of a sliding crossbar with leverage configuration such that it will make a 2 stage leverage system.