Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grimer

Quote from: CANGAS on April 25, 2014, 03:24:34 AM

Grimer....Thanks for your helpful intentions. The link is written in Portuguese(?) that falls clumsily upon my English speaking ears and consists of seemingly 100s of large pictures that will take 1.98 thousand hours to open on my superslow computer rig.

I never bothered to learn exactly what a Two Lever Device is, to my lasting humiliation and shame. I believe I have One Lever Device pretty much figured out. Could you be generous and explain simply and briefly what a Two Lever Device is?

In advance, thank you very much.

CANGAS 25

Your question should be addressed to gurangax. He is the one who introduced the term into this thread.

Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising  -  Fair as the moon. Bright as the sun  -  Terrible as an army set in battle array.

TinselKoala

Quote from: Grimer on April 25, 2014, 02:22:42 AM
The RAR device could well be a two lever device...

http://www.rarenergia.com.br/

In which case the sooner you give your insights full publicity the better....
else it will just be seen as a variant of RAR. Nobody remembers who
comes second.  :(

There are lot more than two levers in that monstrosity. They'll need more than two levers to make it move, too.

TinselKoala

@fletcher: Thanks for that review. I get the feeling that not many people have studied up on Bessler the way you have. I believe the maid, and I believe that Bessler used several different methods for the various challenges, and I know that patrons of the arts will accept the most outrageous BS from their artists because they are paying them for it.

I'm not close-minded though. There is one way -- only -- to convince me that Bessler actually had what he and all the thousands of people who believe in him claim: show me a working Bessler wheel.

Unfortunately.... you cannot.

gurangax

Quote from: Grimer on April 25, 2014, 02:22:42 AM
The RAR device could well be a two lever device...

http://www.rarenergia.com.br/

In which case the sooner you give your insights full publicity the better....
else it will just be seen as a variant of RAR. Nobody remembers who
comes second.  :(

I can assure you if anyone seen how it is put together you will be surprised how simple it is. I dont know how a RAR works but surely it is not a wheel. But there is something in a 2 stage leverage system. Googling 2 stage lever leads me to Veljko Milkovik 2 stage mechanical oscillator which he claims to be an energy amplifier. [size=1px !important]

CANGAS

Quote from: gurangax on April 25, 2014, 04:24:27 AM

I can assure you if anyone seen how it is put together you will be surprised how simple it is. I dont know how a RAR works but surely it is not a wheel. But there is something in a 2 stage leverage system. Googling 2 stage lever leads me to Veljko Milkovik 2 stage mechanical oscillator which he claims to be an energy amplifier. [size=1px !important]

So your Two Lever Thingy is a Milkovic?!

QuoteI can assure you if anyone seen how it is put together you will be surprised how simple it is

How did you seen it put together? When can I take a ride in your Time Machine?

CANGAS 26