Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airstriker

Quote from: Leibniz on May 23, 2014, 05:21:59 AM
ROFL!

The excess energy is obvious? In your simulation?
lol... 
The rest of the world is just not smart enough, eh?  So, we're - simply - just not seeing it? Yeah,sure.

Congratulations, you just rediscovered a leverage principle. Now, mate it with the dynamics of a turning wheel. While you do that, think about what really means "closing the loop".
That is - CLOSING THE LOOP, again...

In the mean time, you can get off of your "divine pedestal", You've already build yourself an enormous superiority complex, and that's certainly not healthy!

If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out "Archer Quinn's thread" (from a few years ago, on this site). 
A very typical case (out of many hundreds ..) of a self-deluded revolutionary inventor, who didn't managed to do his "homework"...

"Archurians vs. Newtonians"... lol

No offence meant. Peace!

You're blind or something ?

gurangax

Quote from: Airstriker on May 23, 2014, 06:35:20 AM

Now I understand ;)

Simple yet brilliant - just as it should be looking -  if a working model works of course ;)

Yet, I also see one "flaw" in the design. In it's current state it won't be able to constantly accelerate. It will always accelerate only to the point where inertia won't allow the weight mounted at the leverage to fall. And if so, the wheel's rotation will become very unlinear. But probably that's why Bessler needed the pendulums - to stabilize the wheel's rotation.

remember this is only a 1 crossbar wheel. you know what it can do with more.

regards

Airstriker

Quote from: gurangax on May 23, 2014, 06:43:34 AM

remember this is only a 1 crossbar wheel. you know what it can do with more.

regards

I suppose it would only add additional power and make the rotation more stable. Inertia would still be a limitation as fas as angular velocity goes.

LibreEnergia

Quote from: gurangax on May 23, 2014, 03:03:45 AM
The excess energy is so obvious. Anyone who doesnt see it obviously doesnt know real physics.

regards

So I guess that 'real' physics concepts such as the principles of conservation of energy and momentum mean nothing to you?

Stop spouting such obvious crap and learn some basic physics.

There is no chance at all that this mechanism can give rise to working Bessler wheel, or in fact any mechanism that runs without requiring an external energy source.

Airstriker

@gurangax could you post a video file taken of that wm2d file that was in the first rar file protected by password ? Getting this evaluation copy of wm2d is not that easy, and the demo version doesn't allow files loading. Thanks in advance.