Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airstriker

Quote from: TinselKoala on May 26, 2014, 04:19:04 PM
If someone claims to have a machine that runs itself with power left over to run something else too... you don't really need an oscilloscope or a set of RMS measurements. All you really need is to see the machine running itself.

And if someone promises to show you such a machine by a certain date, and then fails to do so.... what may you conclude then? Do you need to refer to a statistics text or some RMS deviations from a norm? I don't think so.
Oh come on - still 5 days left. Give the boy a chance!

Pirate88179

Quote from: Airstriker on May 26, 2014, 04:33:47 PM

Oh come on - still 5 days left. Give the boy a chance!

Well, actually, he did say "on or before June 1st" so...the countdown continues...it could be any time now.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

mscoffman

Quote from: MarkE on May 26, 2014, 02:26:17 PM
It takes a circuit to convert an AC source into a DC source. The impedance
characteristics of the source determine how efficiently a given conversion circuit can
be. In some cases a simple rectifier and bulk capacitor is adequate. In other cases in
order to realize high efficiency, the conversion circuit must present a reasonable
facsimile of a constant impedance across the entire AC cycle. Power factor corrected
power converters operate that way. Typical architectures utilize a voltage boost
converter that pumps up an intermediate storage capacitor bank that then supplies a
second power converter that supplies the load. The intermediate storage capacitor
bank voltage will typically swing up to 30% under full load.

Except that the very nonlinear load of your rectifier and capacitor combination creates
pulsating currents on the input that can both cause big efficiency problems and
measurement issues.

I have an alternate solution for you: Feed your AC into a power factor corrected AC -
DC supply. You may need to use a variac to trim out the impedance match. If your AC
supply is near 50-60Hz this will work. Then feed the output of your PFC corrected AC -
DC supply to a DC - AC inverter. Your over unity device will have to make up for the
losses in each of the power converters. If your OU device outputs at least 25% more
output than input, then you should be able to self-loop.

@Mark E.

Ok, Thank you for taking the time to explain this Mark E.  Sometimes the input power
may be at 50-60Hz sometimes not. Of course if it works for the overunity test then
one would want it at  maximum efficiency during actual power conversion. Ground
isolated DC is so great because you can put two equal units in parallel to double
the power input or put equivalent impedance supplies in series to boost voltage.
Even when the source AC comes from two non-synchronous sources.

Apologies...to Grurangax for off topic post.

AB Hammer

I am happy that Grurangax has shown what he has shown. From past experiments of my own with moderate success but no runner but, IMO has some merit. It will be interesting to see what he has for his final approach.   But I will wait and see. The device I was working on in this approach is still in tack. So if time allows I may play with it again.

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

gauschor

No one has posted today  :o ... it's.... it's.... the calm before the storm!