Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gauschor

Well... time is up! Where is it?  >:(
Should I assume the "working prototype" only existed in a (bugridden) software application? Disappointing...

MarkE

It is in the same place and state that his 2008 claims were back then.

norman6538

Well here we are on June 2nd and not even an excuse and no replicators either.

Norman

Newton II

guran-gas!!

http://www.fart-joke.com/fart_species.htm

Quote  :

ASSAULT FART

Louder than bombs, with flames shooting out your ass.

TinselKoala

100. TK's Wager: (TK's post below)
Ok, you want to play, fine. I'll play.

How about making a little wager?

I'll bet you that you will not show any working device. Ever, but let's put a time limit on the bet, say, one month plus a few days. Call it June 1. If you haven't shown a real working Bessler-variant wheel by June 1, I win the bet.

Let's say, if I win, you make a one hundred dollar donation to your local no-kill animal shelter or neuter-spay program. If, on the other hand, you win.... then we all win, because you will have Saved the World from the Tyranny of Big Oil. And I'll make a hundred dollar donation (of my now worthless money)  to you or the charity of your choice.

:P

(Drawings and theoretical calculations DO NOT COUNT without a functioning prototype. You are claiming to have something that works... and I say you do not. So show your working device, not a drawing of it!)

101. Gurangax accepts wager:
Wager or not, I still will disclose it before your said time limit. Anyway I accept this wager.

So... the time limit has been agreed to, it has come and it has gone. The terms of the wager were agreed to and accepted by Gurangax. No real working Bessler-variant wheel has been demonstrated by Gurangax, or anyone else. Not even by the fellow who almost had a heart attack when Gurangax showed him whatever he does have.

SO... I am declaring that Gurangax has officially Lost This Wager.

Gurangax, please make your donation of 100 dollars US to your local no-kill animal shelter (or spay-neuter program) as soon as possible. Within 7 days would be fair, I think. I expect you to post an image of the donation receipt by the close of business on June 8 or before. Please make the donation in the name of "Nikola Tesla".

(Actually, what I really expect is that Gurangax won't honor the bet and that he won't be posting anything. )