Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: Dusty on June 09, 2014, 08:02:35 PM
TK, no I'm not betting anything.  But I did offer Gurangax the 100 bucks to pay off the bet.  I just wanted him to clear this mess up he got himself into and come back to the forum. 

You know, hit the reset button and lets get a fresh start on this Bessler thing.  I think he has some great insight as to all the Bessler riddles, but those computer simulations fooled him
and his approach to letting us know needed to be different. 

During the replication I only had the one drawing to go of off, the animation of the energy gain.  He corrected me on a couple things and I would make the changes, but other than that we really
didn't communicate that much.  I didn't even once ask him if he had a working device.  I figured if he said he did I would go by his word and just let him guide me through the replication.

Actually even right now I'm really not sure if he really has a running device or not.  My only interest was to just replicate and see what I could do.

Maybe he'll still surprise us, you know, give me another heart attack.

Dusty
Gurangax never had a working gravity wheel:  not in 2008 not in 2014 and not in between.  I know that, Tinsel Koala knows that, Gurangax knows that, and you should know that.

phaedrus

Quote from: Dusty on June 09, 2014, 04:29:52 PM
Yes, phaedrus, I contacted gurangax about replicating and he said yes.

Thanks for your input, I'll try out what you said.  The way I built the device I can easily swap out parts and re-adjust the lever arm.

Dusty

By the way, first of all I just want to say I love the stuff you do! It is so refreshing to see a really skilled craftman working with real solid heavy metal like you are doing. Only trouble is, I wonder if this is going to work for the running wheel using Gurangax's excess weight principle.  It might have to be a more delicate piece, but I really don't know.

But the main thing I wanted to say is, while you are working on it, just move the lever down to its lowest position. If the thing doesn't want to start rotating at that point (that is, it is top-heavy), you haven't got it.  That is, of course, after making sure the whole thing is in balance normally (if the lever is sticking straight out at right-angles to the plane of rotation, then whatever position you rotate the device to, it will remain there and not move).

Dusty

TK, yes, I performed the before and after run down test just exactly as you described early on in testing.  Results were obvious.

MarkE, You are totally correct, I have no disagreement what so ever with what you say. 

I just like to replicate and also I do work on my own designs.  I just enjoy it, not much more to say.

Dusty

Dusty

Phaedrus, thanks for the comments.  By doing real time testing I'm hoping that something will present itself that would not be observed or considered by computer animations.

Dusty

Pirate88179

Gurangax is a welcher and a lying scumbag.  Anyone in contact with him should tell him this.  Everyone has dreams and hopes and that's fine.  But, this man took a bet on a public forum and did not pay up.

No one else should pay this debt but him.  Unless and until he does, my opinion of him will not change.  It is time for him to man up and pay off his bet...then maybe we can put all of this behind us.  The choice is his.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen