Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: gurangax on April 26, 2014, 07:35:57 AM

I would like to show how erroneous this law is. But that will be for another day.

regards
Well, to do that you would have to show that your calculations are not in error, that your assumptions are correct.... and that your device, built according to your calculations, actually does work in an overunity manner!

So please, feel free to demonstrate.  Today.  Because "Another day" -- also known as "soon" -- never comes, you know.

TinselKoala

Quote from: fletcher on April 26, 2014, 07:43:10 AM
TK .. I think its pretty clear that gurangax has an idea that he thinks will work - he's done some calcs that he believes support this notion.

It's also pretty clear that the maid had coaching from Wagner, Gartner & Borlach.

Just as it is clear that by far most of the accounts we have are coming from True Believers -- and may be somewhat...er... weighted.

;)

gurangax .. Bessler did use the term "excess weight" - in other passages he described it as "imbalance" & at other times various other descriptives were used such as "preponderance" IINM, but he never said "overbalance, out of balance, or called it a "gravity wheel or gravity engine".

ETA:

Unless I misinterpret what gangurax is saying here, this is a definitive statement & ups the ante.

By "IT" he obviously means his page of calculations. He doesn't have any working prototype. You can recognize the usual rhetoric coming from someone who cannot back up his claims with evidence.

broli

Just share it and be done with it. If it's as simple as you say it is then it won't take long to replicate, you win the current OU prize and can enjoy yourself until the value of that sum lasts.

However if monetary gain is part of your focus then this is not the right place to be, and you'd probably be better off with the people that currently sent you pm's in order to "help" you out.

gurangax

Quote from: broli on April 26, 2014, 08:09:40 AM
Just share it and be done with it. If it's as simple as you say it is then it won't take long to replicate, you win the current OU prize and can enjoy yourself until the value of that sum lasts.

However if monetary gain is part of your focus then this is not the right place to be, and you'd probably be better off with the people that currently sent you pm's in order to "help" you out.

i will disclose it just be patient anyway its not even 1 week since I started this. I simply like getting mixed responses from people, that way I know more about them.

regards

gurangax

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 26, 2014, 08:01:49 AM
Well, to do that you would have to show that your calculations are not in error, that your assumptions are correct.... and that your device, built according to your calculations, actually does work in an overunity manner!

So please, feel free to demonstrate.  Today.  Because "Another day" -- also known as "soon" -- never comes, you know.

to prove it now will need me to make some drawings of the 2 stage lever. if i do that the secret will already be given out. please wait for awhile more everything will be clear soon enough

regards