Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vortex1

PIH123 said:

QuoteAnd it will certainly buy more time for someone like Vortex to hand him (as requested) a diagram of a working model on a plate.

It is actually quite genius really if you ask me.

I don't have a working model or even a paper model to deliver to anyone on a plate.  I lack the necessary insight to crack this. I have only been following the clues offered by gurangax and have a few ideas that seem workable in theory, but doing the elementary math,  statically it is balanced and comes out to a null. How it would behave if set in motion is to be determined with a physical model.

I have not spent any time to master a 3D modelling program so cannot predict the centrifugal force and how it might affect the mechanism or even if it needs to be considered.

gurangax is the master, I am an interested student.

(beginning of rant)

People should not be so negative, if they don't believe such a wheel is possible, they are reading the wrong thread. We already know what the standard physics books say. This is for people who don't want to close and seal the door on possibilities, however outrageous or contrary to the current view.

Some were laughed at for trying to get energy from rocks, until it was discovered some rocks contained Uranium. Gravity is still quite a predictable yet unkown force. The term "Gravitons" is just a label given by those that "try to hide what they don't know to begin with". (B. Dylan)

Terrence McKenna quote:" philosophers of natural science say "just give us one free miracle" (the big bang, a limit test for credulity) "and we will roll from that point forward".

https://www.facebook.com/TheArchaicRevival/posts/612983772045248

(end of rant)

Regards
Vortex1

Leibniz

Another one bites the dust...
Don't be so bloody naive, gurangax doesn't have a "self runner", that is pretty obvious from all of his previous posts, here or elsewhere.

Nevermind.
It's just Deja-vu, again, and again...

Ok, let's wait for the (lol, self imposed) 1.st of June. 2014?
How typical...

phaedrus

I can understand people like CLaNZeR (I first started lurking here a few years back, saw some of the replications he did, this guy is an incredible asset to this cause) and other regulars here being upset with gurangax that he has not just revealed his idea. But personally I love this!  And if I were to come up with the answer to a mystery like this that has stumped the best minds for the last 300 years, I would be just as reluctant and hesitant.  In fact, I don't know if I would announce it at all.  I think if gurangax is sincere (and perhaps naively I believe he is), we must not antagonize him.  Just think how lucky we are that he is willing to share this at all.  What is so interesting is that, as PIH123 has just indicated, just the fact that gurangax has convinced lots of people that HE HAS DONE IT, is creating a wave of creativity (perhaps we should ride that wave).  I have been trying and trying to come up with his answer before he announces it!  I actually wouldn't mind if he delayed his day of announcement to give me more time,  :)  But I do understand the regulars here who have been at this for years and years and had their hopes raised before and then nothing happened.

Did you ever see the 1951 British movie "The Man in the White Suit".  About this guy who invents this new type of fabric that never gets dirty and never wears out.  And EVERYONE is out to neutralize him!  I feel this somewhat applies to what gurangax has discovered.  The oil people won't like it, the coal people won't like it.  The natural gas people won't like it.  The nuclear people won't like it (even the cold fusion people).  The wind-power advocates won't like it.  Even the solar power people won't like it. All the physicists and physics teachers and everyone else who worships establishment physical science won't like it (with a few exceptions of course).  But what about all the people who have been searching for this type of thing for years and years and years.  Will they even like it?  I mean, to take away a goal like that??  All these people who were hoping it would be THEM who discovered this long sought-after holy grail of free energy.  Wouldn't this revelation sort of cut these people off at their knees?  So I don't envy being in gurangax's position for those reasons, and yet, I do want to find a solution, too.

Quote from: CLaNZeR on May 22, 2014, 04:15:05 PM
If something can run by itself with no external input and does not come to a stand still then whether the machine is powerful enough to create any useful power is not the issue.

The fact that it has defied the laws of physics as we are taught them will be enough to make greater minds explore outside the box and also to stop them telling the rest of the world that people that think out of the box are a bunch of mad hatters !

So IMO getting a self runner is not always about getting Free Energy. It is more about shifting peoples minds to other possibilities.

Agreed!  Excellent post!

gurangax

password is BB793C6896DA118104EBFB97B5DA373C.

regards

p.s I will be answering questions later

gurangax