Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

Quote from: gurangax on May 23, 2014, 03:09:41 AM

I mean did you open the rar file? or did you only watch the video

regards

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[  looking for it.... but what program I need to open the inside of it ?

gurangax

Quote from: forest on May 23, 2014, 03:11:26 AM

I think so. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I had other concept but not easy to implement, more according to the video link you posted with a ball alone flying in air and hitting the kind of elastic lever of two parts , but the obvious problem is the way to catch the ball and attach again to the lever system.  I'm really not much experienced in mechanical devices and really not that much interested in building anything complicated  :-\

a falling ball does gain energy. but im afraid most of the energy will be released and wasted as impact/impulse. the simple design i made will rotate right or left depending on the first action you put to it. when the wheel is not moving it is actually balanced, the work is only done after the lever falls due to heavier top side.

regards

forest

I'm afraid I cannot open design file. However I'm curious how it can be stopped once run and how you make it rotate in one direction every time. I assume that by stopping forcefully every levers got the balance position when the larger mass in at the bottom ?
Is this the same way Bessler used the principle ? Then I can't imagine how he started the wheel except maybe if he had a "window" in his wheel to rise the lever up ?

bbem

Thank you Gurangax  :)
Looking very promising indeed.
(wish you added the Ikea parts with ;)

Now I need to find the best free programm to open the wm2d file.

Regards, Bert

gurangax

Quote from: forest on May 23, 2014, 03:28:43 AM
I'm afraid I cannot open design file. However I'm curious how it can be stopped once run and how you make it rotate in one direction every time. I assume that by stopping forcefully every levers got the balance position when the larger mass in at the bottom ?
Is this the same way Bessler used the principle ? Then I can't imagine how he started the wheel except maybe if he had a "window" in his wheel to rise the lever up ?

if you combine the excess weight principle with his MTs you will have a unidirectional wheel.

regards