Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gurangax

Quote from: gurangax on May 24, 2014, 06:14:35 AM
guys do not forget that I have shown not even half of the energy gained on the falling lever.

regards

a maximum energy gain can throw a 4 times weight heavier into air literaly speaking

ARMCORTEX

Quote from: gurangax on May 24, 2014, 06:14:35 AM
guys do not forget that I have shown not even half of the energy gained on the falling lever.

regards

You must be dumb, loading your rotating weight as its about to fall with a shitty ass lever arm cantilevered on a bearing.

Thats basicly the opposite of what you should be doing. At that point you extend the lever and push it tangantially.. And you try to respect bearings if you can.

infringer

I almost wondered if we stopped thinking 2D and started thinking more 3D if we couldn't achieve OU with a sphere instead of a wheel I have never gave it much thought per say as to what other things would be possible with a sphere but I assume this would open us up to a few more possible things than grappling with a wheel not that a wheel overbalanced is not possible it may very well be but it is a simple question but somewhat complex for one to picture all of the possibilities alone. The other thing I wonder is scale we all know from the quantum world that scale does indeed have an effect on possibility so who knows we may need a thousand super small wheels to generate the effect and provide over unity power as well go big or go home may not apply.
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

MarkE

Quote from: infringer on May 25, 2014, 01:05:27 AM
I almost wondered if we stopped thinking 2D and started thinking more 3D if we couldn't achieve OU with a sphere instead of a wheel I have never gave it much thought per say as to what other things would be possible with a sphere but I assume this would open us up to a few more possible things than grappling with a wheel not that a wheel overbalanced is not possible it may very well be but it is a simple question but somewhat complex for one to picture all of the possibilities alone. The other thing I wonder is scale we all know from the quantum world that scale does indeed have an effect on possibility so who knows we may need a thousand super small wheels to generate the effect and provide over unity power as well go big or go home may not apply.
Vector calculus is the tool that you need to evaluate your 3D versus 2D question.  Before you go to all of the effort, you might try to get an intuitive sense by pondering what forces are going to act along the added axis and how they will affect the movement and ultimate energy in and out.

mscoffman

2d vs 3d question;

I think the Grurangax should consider gaining access to a student version
of a professional package of a 3d drawing and 3d mechanical simulation
computer software. He may have to become a "virtual" student to do it and to get
access to a low cost student version of the software. This is especially true
if he has end-to-end confidence in his design. Hopefully this software would
come with an "evolutionary" design simulator that would allow computer
driven experimental parameter adjustment of subsystems. This type of method
would save time, especially in the worst case should his methods fail to converge
to a solution.

I would encourage him to do this if he feels he has a golden thread of a method
that will work, before he lets naysayers change his focus to methods he has not
tried. He has apparently done much experimental evaluation of his methods
already. But there are indications that he is going to need to rely on 3d gyroscopic
forces to get adequate energy to make this system go. This will feed small
forces back and forth across 3d axis frame boundaries. Getting adequate
stiffness across a 3d to 2d simulation converter, while possible, does not
seem like it promises a good time. Once he has a three dimensional solution
he may be able to cause it to be back-fit to a 2d solution with margins, for
demonstration display purposes.

He should also be sensitive whether all the mechanical methods he is using
such as cable drag? and fully free component trajectories are simulated
accurately.

This method also holds promise if he is finds he is having probabilistic failures
in a real experimental device.

Accurate Statistics like Grurangax's: " The Wheel is overbalanced 95% of the time
during rotation", or broil's "energy at center of gravity of subcomponents" can help
add to the conviction that this can work. 

:S:MarkSCoffman