Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARMCORTEX

LibreEnergia, stop your ignorant blabbering, you know nothing of such software.

These arrangements do create more power in the simulations and that does translate into reality, I have proof.

You dont know how to cheat gravity, you are not initiated like me and Gurangax.

MarkE

Quote from: ARMCORTEX on May 26, 2014, 12:20:24 AM

These arrangements do create more power in the simulations and that does translate into reality, I have proof.

Software is only going to tell you a combination of the assumptions built into its programming and what you tell it.  LibreEnergy is absolutely correct about a lot of software, including virtually any that utilizes finite element methods.  If the mesh is not fine enough, or does not extend far enough then the model is an inadequate approximation of reality.  Typical modeling software solves large numerical matrices.  The finite resolution of numbers sets a limit as the the ratio of the largest and smallest numbers that the program can add or subtract.  You can test for the limits by creating entities that have disparate dimensions and adding them together.  For instance in Excel, you can add 1E-X to 1 for progressively larger values of X and see where the value degenerates to 1.0 no matter how many digits you display past the decimal point.

If you manage a simulation that indicates something extraordinary, then the next step is to test the validity of the result.  That can be done several ways.  One way is with a physical experiment.  Another is by applying a set of relevant knowns to the software and seeing if it predicts the known results or not.  The other thing that you should be very careful about:  Power is not energy.  There are many ways to multiply power.  There are no known ways to multiply energy.  If you have discovered one, that would be a first.

broli

Would be more interesting if the simulation files were shared as well. And as pointed out earlier, Gurangax over hyped the fact that he had a RUNNING machine, nothing of that sort has been shown/proven/replicated.

LibreEnergia

Quote from: ARMCORTEX on May 26, 2014, 12:20:24 AM

It would appear that your ignorance knows no bounds.

As it happens I studied mechanical engineering at a reputable university for 4 years. During that time were shown how to derive mathematics that are at the heart of modern simulation software from first principles, and built numerical solver algorithms that were then tested for validity against physical models.

Since then I have been a software engineer for 25 years. I feel I am more than qualified to make pronouncements on how simulation software is developed including any limitations it may have.

As to your ability to 'cheat gravity', such pronouncements put you firmly in the category of other known fraudsters on here such as Wayne Travis.

ARMCORTEX

Unfortunately the world doesnt run by that specific program of yours, otherwise there would be no OU aaa but there is.

Ok so the unaltered program show over power, what are you debating exactly ?

I am done arguing with with uniniated, goodbye OU.com

Gurangax, frikkin panzi, cant wait till we compare our specs!