Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Synthetic World

Started by gravityblock, August 28, 2013, 04:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ATOM1

I prefer the nano bot approach ! Just a few million of them can reproduce enough that all humans can be control d in 20 years  ! That is why i love atoms haha. And is already one reality that is hidden and will soon be the key factor in weapon systems.

I Know that in china a machine was made that gave birth to a goat , and the self replicating nano bots are coming .

They will be impossible to destroy all thanks to china ! 

ATOM1

gravityblock

Quote from: ATOM1 on July 26, 2015, 10:57:40 AM
I prefer the nano bot approach ! Just a few million of them can reproduce enough that all humans can be control d in 20 years  ! That is why i love atoms haha. And is already one reality that is hidden and will soon be the key factor in weapon systems.

I Know that in china a machine was made that gave birth to a goat , and the self replicating nano bots are coming .

They will be impossible to destroy all thanks to china ! 

ATOM1

TBTB prefer the approach of using everything at their disposal in order to control and to kill all humans.  Viruses, brain controlling parasites, chemicals, emf (synthetic telepathy), transhumanism, implantable chips, nano bots (self replicating nano bots aren't coming, but instead are already here), vaccinations, GMO's, TV, fear, suppresion, etc. are all being used to control the population.  We are literally a slave society.  The best slave is one who thinks he is free.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: gravityblock on July 26, 2015, 01:24:39 PM
TBTB prefer the approach of using everything at their disposal in order to control and to kill all humans.  Viruses, brain controlling parasites, chemicals, emf (synthetic telepathy), transhumanism, implantable chips, nano bots (self replicating nano bots aren't coming, but instead are already here), vaccinations, GMO's, TV, fear, suppresion, etc. are all being used to control the population.  We are literally a slave society.  The best slave is one who thinks he is free.

Gravock

I would also like to add that their approach allows them to profit from their madness and mental sickness.  This profit allows them to further enslave us.  They have taken this so far that it is now beyond Rubicon and we are fast approaching total enslavement and total extinction of the human race!

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: gravityblock on July 26, 2015, 04:51:24 PM
I would also like to add that their approach allows them to profit from their madness and mental sickness.  This profit allows them to further enslave us.  They have taken this so far that it is now beyond Rubicon and we are fast approaching total enslavement and total extinction of the human race!

Gravock

Rubicon is the point of no return!

Gravock

gravityblock

Quote from: gravityblock on September 23, 2013, 09:50:15 AM
Eternal Damnation:

The devices used for synthetic telepathy, also known as V2K (voice to skull) or the microwave auditory effect, are not only being installed at the top of the cell phone and GWEN towers, but they are also being installed on top of light pole fixtures which illuminates our highway system and roads.  I have even seen a few of the new light poles installed well away from the roads and totally surrounded by trees.  The V2K devices are generally round while being installed at the center and very top of a vertical mount.  These devices also have a camera using facial recognition software which allows them to easily target an individual (TI) by tracking their movements even when the TI has not yet been chipped or carry a cell phone (or GPS device, cable boxes, smart tvs, etc).  Below is a picture showing how these devices are being hidden in plain sight.

"The old has been made new again"

Hyper-sonic Sound (video):  The technology that has been weaponized to create synthetic telepathy!  This technology doesn't follow the inverse-square law.

"The old has been made new again"