Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

COP 20.00 (2000%) Times, Reactive Power Energy Source Generator,

Started by synchro1, May 07, 2014, 01:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeaMonkey

The spring analogy is actually not too bad.

A capacitor or Inductor within an AC circuit
is continually absorbing energy (charging)
or releasing energy (discharging) in much the
same manner that a spring would be compressed
(charged) and expanded (discharged).

As the slope of the applied AC voltage is increasing
the reactors charge; as the slope of the applied AC
voltage decreases the reactors discharge; alternately
storing energy and releasing energy.

Y'all see something different than that?

So long as the reactive charging and discharging
are taking place without losses none of the
energy will be dissipated as power.

In truth there are some slight losses (IIR) so the
reactors are less than ideal.

MileHigh

SeaMonkey sees it too so now we have two crazies!  lol

Think about your experiences pumping up a bicycle tire to 70 PSI by hand.  When the pressure starts to get very high it takes a lot of physical work to pass a little puff of air into the tire.  The capacitor is doing the same thing when it's at a higher voltage.

You have to try to grok this one and commune with Yoda and take some Spice and get electric blue eyes.  Then perhaps you will see into infinity and understand.

MileHigh

When it comes to the resistor, if you knew what you you were doing, if you wanted to get across to your audience that you possessed the minimum skill set to demonstrate you were "in the know" about electronics, you would mount the big pretzel resistor vertically.  Some may find that picky, but a lot of others would share my opinion.

synchro1

Quote from e2matrix:

"Milehigh you are right you sound crazy.   You've gone off the deep end on this one.  It must be difficult keeping up with crushing all the new things that seem to be coming out faster and faster every day.   Firstly if that is a 100 watt resistor rather than a 50 watt resistor like they said in the video and it's getting hot then they must be getting even more power out so that sort of defeats your purpose of trying to call this fake.   It actually looks just like a resistor I've got that is 225 watts.   Whether it's 50, 100 or 225 if it's getting hot on 5 watts input they are onto something good IMO.  I also disagree that it should be mounted vertically.  IMO heat dissipation would be better in the horizontal position.   Heat comes more off the outside of that type resistor than it does the inside.  If it was vertical the heat from one end would be adding to the heat of the middle and the top end would be getting extra hot.  I would have liked to hear your honest evaluation on this but you are sounding like a raving lunatic in your last post".