Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KapaNoDrawBack circuit from a German friend

Started by hartiberlin, May 12, 2014, 11:01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoDrawBack

Sorry guys, was an accident. During the 1mA draw test i accidently changed the
DC offset of the function generator which caused the MOSFET not being switched - sorry for the hype....
(as mentioned it was just a crude test)

Anyway - i just made another test using a 220V, 75 Watt light bulb
I am able to get half the brightness, letz assume 30 Watts output.
The input is then 30V@3A equals approx. 90 Watt  whis represents power supply maximum.
(cannot rise voltage  due to MOSFET maximum, must increase duty to inrease power)

Connecting/Disconnecting the bulb does not influence the 3A input current
(used digital-meter, analog-meter and shunt+scope - all the same result - no change on input current/voltage)

The efficiency DOES drop with PWM duty  - that was known already - the lower, the better, but at least 5us for this coil!

sorry, have to cut here now - private issues - more at the weekend

NickZ

Ok then, 90 watts input, and 30 watts approximate brightness from the 75 watt bulb.
This I can believe... if I understand it correctly. If not, please correct me.

NoDrawBack

NickZ wrote:
>This I can believe... if I understand it correctly. If not, please correct me.

To clarify: During this 1mA test the light bulb was not connected to the curcuit. I just replaced the bulb by the 10uF cap - so i had no visual observation, just saw the 1mA on the input and then measured the input cap voltage when diconnecting the power supply. The voltage dropped slowly over a few seconds - of course due to no load.
(Accidently activated DC Offset at MOSFET Gate caused the MOSFET not to switch)

Back to topic:
Noone is claiming OU on this device/topic!
This thread should just and only concentrate on the fact that the INPUT does now drop, when a load is attached.
I still do not know/could not imagine how this is possible, how the (electro-)magnetic field here works and what exactly it does?

This device will newer become OU in this constellation, but we need to understand what is going on to built another device
which is able to gain from this effect in a different combination/layout/order/ratio.

We need a device which operates as some kind of regular transformer and uses this additional third NoDrawBack coil from it´s own "waste" somehow.
Remember: All KAPA´s have at least three coils....

NickZ

quote:
  "Noone is claiming OU on this device/topic!
This thread should just and only concentrate on the fact that the INPUT does now drop"
           end quote.

So, does the input drop, now, or not?

Possibly, the third coil can be connected back to the input, using a rectifier/capacitor, to see if it effects the 3 amp input draw. Otherwise the circuit is just an inverter.
  None of the Kapagen devices are self runners, but they can output several times the input source value.  That in itself is a good starting point.

Below is a picture of what I'm working on now. Input source is an old 12v, 4aH battery. Output is partially lighting 500 to 700 watts worth of incandescent bulbs, drawing something like 35 to 48 watts.  I have also connected a feed back loop, from the smaller yoke back to the input side. The circuit is not self running, as is, yet.

magpwr

Quote from: NickZ on May 16, 2014, 12:58:01 PM
  quote:
  "Noone is claiming OU on this device/topic!
This thread should just and only concentrate on the fact that the INPUT does now drop"
           end quote.

So, does the input drop, now, or not?

Possibly, the third coil can be connected back to the input, using a rectifier/capacitor, to see if it effects the 3 amp input draw. Otherwise the circuit is just an inverter.
  None of the Kapagen devices are self runners, but they can output several times the input source value.  That in itself is a good starting point.

Below is a picture of what I'm working on now. Input source is an old 12v, 4aH battery. Output is partially lighting 500 to 700 watts worth of incandescent bulbs, drawing something like 35 to 48 watts.  I have also connected a feed back loop, from the smaller yoke back to the input side. The circuit is not self running, as is, yet.

hi Nickz,

Please do take note full bridge rectifier are not designed for high frequency.Although it seems like a easy way.At high frequency these rectifiers won't able to provide the similar current handling capability due to recovery delay in ns or us in it's diodes.If you take a look at the datasheet near to the bottom of the pdf.There is something like frequency to current handling curve.

Do try assembling a full bridge rectifier which is able to support higher frequency using 200 or 400volts ultra fast diodes.