Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

US Air Force Prepares to Dismantle HAARP

Started by truesearch, May 15, 2014, 10:22:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farmhand

I think from memory it was shown that a tin foil hat is actually worse than not wearing one as far as common RF goes.

found it.

Link.
http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/09/tin-foil-hats-actually-make-it-easier-for-the-government-to-track-your-thoughts/262998/

QuoteThe helmets shielded their wearers from radio waves over most of the tested spectrum (YouTube user Mrfixitrick likewise demonstrates the blocking power of his foil toque against his wireless modem) but, surprisingly, amplified certain frequencies: those in the 2.6 Ghz ( allocated for mobile communications and broadcast satellites) and 1.2 Ghz (allocated for aeronautical radionavigation and space-to-Earth and space-to-space satellites) bands.

While the MIT guys' tongue-in-cheek conclusion -- "the current helmet craze is likely to have been propagated by the Government, possibly with the involvement of the FCC" -- maybe goes a few steps too far, their study at least shows that foil helmets fail at, and even counteract, their intended purpose. That, or the students are aliens who fabricated these results in an effort to get you to take your perfectly functional helmet off.

ha-ha Who should we believe the M.I.T. students or the guys wearing the tin foil hats ?

I'm confused, maybe I should take my tin hat off.  ;)

MarkE

Quote from: Farmhand on June 01, 2014, 10:42:10 PM
I think from memory it was shown that a tin foil hat is actually worse than not wearing one as far as common RF goes.

found it.

Link.
http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/09/tin-foil-hats-actually-make-it-easier-for-the-government-to-track-your-thoughts/262998/

ha-ha Who should we believe the M.I.T. students or the guys wearing the tin foil hats ?

I'm confused, maybe I should take my tin hat off.  ;)

There are those who will tell you that is part of a misinformation campaign.    They will tell you properly designed helmet made with multiple layers of different materials protects over a wide range of frequencies.  They will tell you that government has fought back by paying off clothing vendors to insert radio receiver threads in clothing.

Farmhand

Well then maybe the best way to counter any particular frequency would be build a high tech helmet to detect it and generate an out of phase cancelling signal or something. That'll stop em.  :P

SeaMonkey

Funny you should mention that FarmHand.

Some of the first active electronics countermeasures equipments
we had aboard ship in the Navy in the mid '60s were based upon
that principle.  Traveling Wave Tubes were used with extreme
bandwidth to simplify tuning procedures and response capabilities.

The stuff used now is so good that the old stuff seems stone age...

MarkE

Quote from: Farmhand on June 01, 2014, 11:58:42 PM
Well then maybe the best way to counter any particular frequency would be build a high tech helmet to detect it and generate an out of phase cancelling signal or something. That'll stop em.  :P

If someone were to direct a radio beacon at a target they can measure the amount of energy that is returned as well as its timing to see if they are achieving what they want.  You don't want to reveal yourself by presenting a signature that looks any different than someone else's if they know you are there or empty space if they don't know you are there or you are Keenu Reeves.  Whatever you do, do not buy all the supplies you need at the same place or the same time.  Don't use your supermarket club card when buying aluminum foil or transparent tape.   Don't explain to your neighbor why you are grinding up charcoal briquets and mixing them with epoxy and packing the paste in Kevlar.