Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Making a back emf motor generator and load testing.

Started by TommeyLReed, May 31, 2014, 05:29:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farmhand

Hi Tommy, I'll watch the video now, maybe a misunderstanding, I don't think I said the motor coils would show a transformer effect to the generator coil, I said an oscillator with the third winding can output a (Edit: Transformer) effect voltage and a flyback voltage. I was saying that maybe the generator coil could collect the "back emf" from the motor coil magnetic field collapse without the "back emf"collection arrangement in use because the core is shared.

You would need to disconnect the back emf collection arrangement and scope the generator output before the bridge rectifier and remove the load resistor from the generator output capacitor so the voltage can climb from the spikes.  We should be seeing the sine wave and spikes. If the cap is climbing above the normal generator voltage then there is spikes doing it most likely.

Another way without scope is to get the motor running with back emf collection in place separate to the generator as you did and get a stable generator voltage on the generator cap with no load resistors, then remove the back emf collection arrangement and see if the generator cap voltage rises.

I can see spikes, are the spikes on the generator output when the back emf collection is in place ?

I think any spikes you see above the generator voltage on the generator output are "back emf"/magnetic field collapse spikes from the motor coils, which could be a problem if you want a stable generator output voltage. The capacitor will collect them if in place and they probably would not be seen if there is a load o the caps.

If the gen cap climbs up to a voltage the generator sine wave cannot charge the cap to then it must be spikes doing it.

Edited: I mistakenly wrote generator effect when I meant transformer effect above. I changed it.