Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KARPEN PILE

Started by Philip Hardcastle, May 22, 2014, 10:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

You may proceed with the platinized Pt foil from the conductivity cell meantime and the treated Ag mr pomodoro.it will not fail you.leakage is the only concern and if H2 is piped through periodicly we can eliminate that completely.you can seal when the behaviour is as expected.we want the maximum power from overpotential differences that's all.

pomodoro

Good news. I have small amounts of ammonium tetrachloropalladate, potassium hexachloropalladate,PdCl2 and 1.5 cm of PD wire about 1mm diameter. I also have some ammoniumtetrachloroplatinate,chloroplatinic acid and gold chloride. So think carefully of the best cell we can possibly have first up!

pomodoro

Here is what I plan to build. It should keep the h2 in permanently don't you think? Others reading don't be shy and make any comments.

profitis

Here's the ideal for keeping out air mr pomodoro.this ensures continuous dilution and purging of traces of air.the electrolyte on the bottom,away from wire leads,hydrogen gas pumped through the tubes once or twice/day and clamped shut(clamp in this pic),the one pipe remaining attatched to H2 supply cylinder..you cannot use candle-type wax for sealing its very weak and breaks if a vaccuum is formed and it reacts with NaOH making soap which will poison our catalysts.hardcore silicone is best.I  melt the rims of this plastic pill container with a cigarette lighter to seal totaly.I melt around the wires enough to seal. What metal are your lead wires made of pomodoro??

profitis

Your setup will work for a few days but it won't be a permanent seal.oxygen in the air will be sucked in through the electrolyte via diffusion and it does this with quite a lot of force.is your flask-neck rough glass or smooth? What is that large metal disk in your pic?