Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KARPEN PILE

Started by Philip Hardcastle, May 22, 2014, 10:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

Did you try the gadgets anode with a graphite cathode pomodoro.what happened.

mscoffman

Congratulations profitus and pomodoro. I am very impressed with the accuracy
of both your exploits. One thing you should do is go for one completely sealed
cell with maximum "staying power".  It's hard for the general public to accept
that flowthrough method is not supplying hydrogen "fuel" to the reaction, plus
it is a waste of hydrogen gas.

On the you-tube videos of the real Karpens pile in Eastern Europe from pomodoro's
you-tube home page. I was negatively impressed by the poor quality of the seals on
the real Karpens cells. I was somewhat shocked that they don't appear to have used
frit glass seals on the original Karpens cell. I wondering if we could eventually
expect to see oxygen leakage and cell malfunction on the Karpens Piles because
of this? Also they had a picture of a depolarization mechanism that looked inactive.
I hope this is a filmarker's flaw of taking a picture of a disconnected device or
a secondary backup device. I could just see the cell voltage of Karpens Pile
be 1.00V but where the current has dropped to zero and is unable to activate it's
depolarization device any longer, And yet the curator is pulling it out and saying;
"Here it is gentlemen; Karpens Pile." There is another picture of those cells in
a box covered with Sulfuric acid corrosion. If they couldn't handle this correctly
then maybe they *should have* given it to the French.  I suspect that they may
not have valued these much at first, but then history set in.

What I'm saying is eventually your cells may be the only working Karpens cells in
existence, so proceed with care. 

:S:MarkSCoffman

pomodoro

Yep that's the one that did not recover. I will need to look into it further.  Now I can't figure out how I'm getting 900mv. All the journals I've read have a much lower value . for example Google 13(2)_P77-101.PDF.

profitis

Aha my mistake.I thought silver vs secret meant silver with secret.ok no graphite lets go of H atoms very slowly.its not so easy to find exact numbers in lists pomodoro.you must remember we are working with galvanic overpotentials for batteries not electrolysis overpotentials.activation overpotential is the key,very dependant on material makeup,surface area,gas exchange rate etc.a number of factors.

profitis

Thanks marcscoffman.scientist viewers will accept it quickly but yes for the layman viewer a sealed system is best for conviction.karpens romanian device has air trapped in it so if there's a tiny hole in there it won't matter too much.sulfuric acid doesn't crystallize or dry out in open air either it stays in solution which is why I think he could say with confidance that that robust thing will last a lifetime and beyond.