Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KARPEN PILE

Started by Philip Hardcastle, May 22, 2014, 10:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

Ok  pomodoro you can handle it (-:. Work with me please.don't tinker.leave the tinkering until you are finished with live experiments.viewers get confused.our main focus was and now definitely is very specificly that palladium sponge vs mercury potential.anything else is distraction.

pomodoro

No problemo, I'll work on another bung design that will allow positive pressure like the previous setup.

profitis

Continuous flow please pomodoro.Make sure that the end exhaust pipe is under water for pressure and to act as oneway valve.I don't trust any static systems because they cannot purge airleaks. the ideal exhaust rate is about one bubble every 2 seconds.

profitis

Use a singlestrand jacketed copper wire for your mercury connection

pomodoro

Ok folks,  this is my latest attempt at a profitis cell.    We have the setup that you can see in the vid below.  Triple distilled mercury is at the bottom of the cylinder. Above it is a magnetic stirrer which I might use later.  In the mercury is a a copper wire, prepared as  seen in the picture. Melted glue prevents any water from seeping up the wire strands.

Up on top is the palladized platimum electrode.

UHP hydrogen is bubbled through the liquid , and pressurises the space between the bung and the electrolyte, which is 1M NaOH (AR) in MilliQ water.  The hydrogen comes out of the cylinder and bubbles through a water 'valve'.

The flow of hydrogen is higher than normal as I have just set the cell up and want to remove oxygen quickly. Its flow will be lowered later.

Voltmeter shows volts of mercury wrt Pd/Pt.   Later cell needs to be shorted to make sure all reducible species are reduced by the hydrogen.

Success will achieved if tomorrow and even later, a healthy voltage still exists between the two metals. 

Video is under this line.