Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KARPEN PILE

Started by Philip Hardcastle, May 22, 2014, 10:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

Blackened or smooth nickel foils,wire,ribbon will also give same results

pomodoro

OK guys, I'm officially giving up on the hydrogen karpens. Im definite that they don't work as I have performed them. The cathode always end up equilibrating to the same potential as the palladium after extensive discharging and does not recover.  The early success was due to impure hydrogen, containing small amounts of oxygen. Since we are looking at microampers, this oxygen keeps powering the cell.  Now I know that you, Profitis , think that I, thanks to you,  have discovered something amazing and am keeping it from you, but no, that is not true.  It is up to you to invest in some foolproof equipment with larger electrodes and to find out the truth for yourself. Please stay away from straws and hair thin wires.  I'm thankful to you for all the advice, you are a very smart chap with great ideas, so keep going and re do these experiments for yourself. But for the other readers I really must say what I believe is true, and that is simply that these experiments, done in the way I did, show that a potential between the dissimilar metals doesn't last in a pure hydrogen atmosphere.
Please, anyone who wants to try these for themselves, do them properly, there must be no oxygen at all, or all you are doing is 'burning' up the hydrogen on the platinum.

Nuf said.

Having said that, if the platinum electrodes show a constant differential in air, then I might investigate those further, but no more hydrogen, please.

MarkE

Pomodoro, thanks again for all the time, money, and quality effort that you put into these experiments.

pomodoro

Thanks markE you're very welcome.

profitis

Exellent pomodoro.although I only agree with 50% of your hydrogen results its been great many thanks.I've myself learned a good thing or 2 from this manhatten test series as have you I'm sure.let's see what your o2 results have to say.