Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

tesla zpr generator cosmic energy

Started by tturner, May 26, 2014, 12:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: forest on May 26, 2014, 02:38:23 PM
oh,crap... why everybody expect more and more complicated theories involving zpr, cosmic rays , radioactivity and maybe alien forces are better to explein natural phenomena ?
It's because they don't understand the _real explanations_ which are consistent with a huge body of real knowledge and mathematics. They prefer to wave hands about and conjure entities from their imaginations... usually because they have some pet theory (not consistent with any huge body of real knowledge, not consistent mathematically) that they are seeking to "prove" rather than to test experimentally.
The pet theory may be dreamed, or revealed from a higher power, or constructed out of some fictional re-interpretation of Nikola Tesla's writings and experimental work.... and that's why these kinds of theories are so persistent. They are literally Holy Writ. They blind their proponents to real data: data which does not "confirm" or "prove" their theories is rejected as being "conventional" and therefore wrong (without proof being presented for this new claim) or it is simply ignored.

tturner

sorry about copywrite i didnt know... can i get in trouble do i need to edit.. has anyone replicated the porsilin device with the spark gap and the magnets or electromagnets. the one thats the first devise in ch.11 of pjk fei

forest

Tinsel

You are right in your comment !  :) but  do you afraid of the theory which is stritly based on science and consistent ?  ::) ;)
Lyne theories are admirable , yet explained in sophisticated way, while the nature shows us the real power easily, without going into zpe mumble...

tturner

ok mabey the introduction isnt right but tesla devise in the begining of free energy surprise and ch. 11 that some call mhd devise anyone know of any replications

tturner

so I'm reading Tesla's book called the problem with increasing human energy and it says a couple paragraphs into the book that his inexhaustible energy for the world the unlimited energy was the burning of nitrogen check it if you don't believe me but I didn't really expect that definitely have to keep investigating this research