Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Using Gravity and Buoyancy to drive a generator

Started by frare bear, May 27, 2014, 02:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

MarkE

Quote from: webby1 on May 29, 2014, 08:17:03 AM
Now go and read the reply again.

Why would a, no one so far has been able to make it work, not be sufficient,, instead of a post without consideration,, why just slap down someone with an idea BEFORE you even hear the idea,, that was what I was pointing out,, and no you can not help it because that is the way you are,, many of you.

You could tell a quick story of your own failed attempts,, mine would be about the volume exchange problem that I never could work around,,

Consider HOW you respond and if you have the information to actually respond,, so far all we know is a column of water and some gates,, with a float,, sure that has not worked yet and neither did the IC engine until it was built.
Those of us who have studied math and science have the information to understand why these ideas that look for mechanical cheats to conservative systems are dead in the gate.  The fallacy that you trap yourself in is the concept that doing what is really the same thing over and over again amounts to trying out new ideas:  It doesn't.   It is a failure to understand the ideas sufficiently to recognize that they have already been tried many times.

One might believe that somewhere under some grain of sand there is a family of nano-leprechauns with pots of gold galore.  Never mind the complete lack of evidence for such things, some might argue that we should leave no grain of sand unturned looking for those tiny green benefactors.  They are welcome to take on such a task on their own.  If someday they should produce evidence that such a thing is real then the idea will rise above being nothing more than a silly notion.  IOW:  evidence carries weight.  Extraordinary claims need to carry a lot of weight in order to overcome the existing understandings that they seek to overturn.

If one wants to have any real chance of finding an exception to understood science then one had better go looking places that understood science hasn't gone yet, or where understood science still makes gross simplifying assumptions.  Lifting and dropping weights, in or out of fluids is an are that has been trampled to death for millenia.

TinselKoala

Quote from: webby1 on May 29, 2014, 10:14:23 AM
I understand what you are saying.

Take your math and science and tell me, without any input into your math, what the final answer is.

The math by itself can only answer a question asked, but how do you find the question?

How do you know if there is an over simplification or something attributed incorrectly unless you go back many times and look at things in different ways.

Sharing knowledge and understanding is a good thing, and who knows,, maybe 10 minutes of someones time doing that can point someone else in a direction to find an alternate understanding that we all can grow from.

"your science and math?"

The great thing about science and math is that they don't belong to anybody. They are universals, and if two people are using the same data and getting different results... then (at least) one of them is wrong.

I will leave the conclusion as to which one is right and which is wrong ... to the reader.

MarkE

Quote from: webby1 on May 29, 2014, 10:14:23 AM
I understand what you are saying.

Take your math and science and tell me, without any input into your math, what the final answer is.

The math by itself can only answer a question asked, but how do you find the question?

How do you know if there is an over simplification or something attributed incorrectly unless you go back many times and look at things in different ways.

Sharing knowledge and understanding is a good thing, and who knows,, maybe 10 minutes of someones time doing that can point someone else in a direction to find an alternate understanding that we all can grow from.
We find out that our understanding is flawed when we observe phenomena that go against that understanding.  IOW, when we come upon evidence against our understanding.

MarkE

And therein lies the problem with free energy machine proposals based on things like gravity:  There has never been any evidence that the conservative nature of gravity can be cheated.  HER are no closer to anything that outputs any extra energy today than they were when they started.  It's ditto for the likes of James Kwok, and gurangax.  Sunday will begin gurangax' descent back into obscurity.