Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Trolls, skeptics, cynics. negative thinkers your future is lmited

Started by steeltpu, May 30, 2014, 12:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Countries without this earth shaking technology complain that they have been frozen out.

Farmhand

Well if the wiki was untrue then the U.S. gov should have it removed as lies. If the wiki is true and the D.I.A. is seriously concerned about it then it would make sense that they would run operations to distract and misinform but it would not make sense to make it public they were concerned about it. And if they are concerned about it being a national security/defence issue, then that lends credence to the possibility of being able to harness significant energy from the Quantum vacuum/fields.

Maybe a patriot U.S. citizen should email them and ask if it is true and why it is on the wiki if not true ?   ;D

A curious wiki entry. I realize anyone can edit wiki. But surely the U.S. gov. should be able to force wiki to remove lies and ban those who edit in lies about the U.S. Gov. They either know about the wiki or they don't. We don't know which.

Maybe it could explain some of the good fakes and why a lot of scammers don't get prosecuted. Maybe the scammers actions are good in the eyes of the D.I.A..

On the scale of state sponsored/ignored crimes it would be very low anyway. Compared to drone strikes ect.

ARMCORTEX

O they have a limited future alright.

Its a good thing that I got my bunker half built by coincidence, and all my gear in the works. Just maybe I'll have time.

Then I'll kiss the profanes goodbye.

CuriousChris

Quote from: TinselKoala on May 31, 2014, 08:51:02 PM
@Chris: You are way behind the times, dude. Ainslie has collapsed in a puddle of her own mendacity and lies, and her silly delusions aren't worth discussing any more. Since she is unable to produce any valid data, and since her previously produced data has been shown to be an assortment of lies, fabrications and incompetent errors, she isn't worthy of any attention at all. I'm ready to refute her if she comes up with anything new, but there isn't any point in sorting her garbage: it will still be garbage even after it's sorted.

The QEG people have raised my ire, now that Wayne Travis has also faded back into the dusty red lowlands of southern Oklahoma.

Meanwhile I'm still working on my own interests: For example I have a reedswitched pulse motor on my bench right now that "works" at under 0.1 volt input, wayy less than one milliWatt, and it's not a tiny leeeetle water-generator thingy either. And when it's fed with an entire full One Volt, it makes enough spike voltage to flash a NE-2 neon.

Sorry Tinsel. I saw your name on a long running thread only a few days ago. my assumption was it was still going. I honestly couldn't be bothered reading the crap that she trots out so didn't investigate, Just thought "Oh is that still going on..."

Good luck with your flashy neons I assume you arent trying to claim anything other than a voltage rise of what ~ 300x