Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy from a UFO in Bible = Ezek 1:16

Started by that_prophet, April 19, 2016, 11:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

TWENTY-TWO threads now, at least, all with the same mistaken idea about pulleys and "sparks", and the same religious ranting.

Joe, you are ill, you need help, and you need to talk to your doctors right away.

Just what do you think you are gaining by posting all these threads with the same "information"? You are polluting the forum with your cries for help, and there isn't anyone here who can give you the psychiatric help you so desperately need.

All you are doing here with these multiple posts on TWENTY TWO threads is begging to be banned, and to have all your posts removed. That will neither advance your own goals nor get you the help you need.

Please talk to your doctors RIGHT AWAY.

that_prophet

When it comes to electronics, I have no lack of understanding,,,
I wired my Halloween costume, + had 2 years of electrical engineering
I believe that it is you guys + gals that have the lack of understanding,
Mostly because of you're listening to the voices in your heads,
These voices are from evil spirits, that are trying to hide this simple technology from mankind,
+ they seem to be doing their jobs well, as you are listening to them,
Instead of paying attention to my reasoning, and listening to my logical explanations.
-
My proposal is to use the minuscule amount of DC current, (one mere spark of current),
To rotate a DC motor + large 100 cm circumference pulley one single time,
Then to use the 100 cm of moving belt off of the 100 cm circumference pulley,
To run past 1 to 10 of the 1 cm circumference mini-pulleys, with AC generators attached,
Gaining you 100-1000 cycled of AC electricity, + all from the one single burst of DC current,
Then you put this AC electricity through a full wave bridge rectifier,
This is to give you the high voltage + one single spark of current for the DC motor.
-
This can be done, because these mini-pulleys are easy to rotate,
As they do not have to generate practically any amount of power,
They are just winding up massive voltages, which takes very little power,
This is because the only amount of current that you need to generate is one mere spark,
Because the only current that you need to generate is just enough to rotate a DC motor once.

Please explain to me exactly why this will not work,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Each side of this mechanism produces more than enough of what the other side needs.
The massive amounts of rotations of the mini-pulleys produce massive voltage,
Which is needed to rotate your DC motor with one large pulley one single revolution
+ the one rotation of the large pulley, generates a 100 cm long length of strap,
Which is what your mini-pulleys need to produce many rotations, giving you massive voltage.
+ this massive voltage is just what you need to crank over your DC motor once,
Giving you the 100 cm of moving belt, to pass by your 1 cm mini-pulley, giving you 100 rotations

Open source was what I was trying to do, before Obama changed the patent laws, so that anybody can patent it. Before he did this, once I published it http://free-energy.yolasite.com/, which I did in the early 2000's, only I could patent it, + I was never going to patent it,,, leaving it open source.

that_prophet

here is what I wrote in GEM,,, the main forum that I write in.
FREE ENERGY FROM 1 ROTATION OF DC MOTOR + 100 cm circumference PULLEY = GIVES YOU 100 ROTATIONS OF AC GENERATOR ON A 1 cm circumference PULLEY ------ TESLA RULES ----- (+ don't listen to the torque lie, as there is no torque problem, because even though you are generating massive voltage-[which is exactly what you need to crank over your large pulley] you only need to generate one mere spark of current, (the amount of current that it takes to crank over the motor one single time) + power is calculated by voltage time current, so even massive voltage multiplied by practically zero current, still equals practically zero power, costing practically zero torque)
-
Multiplying Free Energy is super simple with this GEM-(Geometrical Electricity Multiplier)=AC type - free electricity multiplying mechanism at http://free-energy.yolasite.com/. This is a device that can be easily + cheaply assembled by using one large pulley attached to a DC motor, + at least one mini-pulley, (the smaller the better) connected to AC generators, both motors must be of the same voltage, 4 diodes to build a crude full wave bridge rectifier-(converts your AC output into DC input for your drive motor's needs), a lot of wire to connect your electrical components together, and a belt, strap or tied piece of rope or string, to connect the two or more pulleys together. This has to be dirt simple + cheap to build, as the people that will need to be built this are the soon coming Tribulation Saints, whom cannot buy or sell. The Door closes on the peace treaty signing on 2019.04 - http://my2020vision.yolasite.com/
-
This works on the simplest of principles, the principles of basic preschool pulley mechanics, where you only have to pay the small amount of electricity,(only a spark) that it takes to gain one single rotation of a DC motor, with a large 100 cm circumference pulley attached to it. With this one rotation of a large pulley, you can freely gain a long length of 100 cm of moving belt, which will give you a multiple of 100 rotations, for your one rotation of a DC motor. This could be multiplied by as many 1 cm circumference mini-pulleys that you wish to attach to this same belt. Then all that you would have to do is, attach AC generators to each of these mini-pulleys that you choose to attach to the same belt as your large 100 cm pulley.
-
You could freely gain 1000 cycles of AC electricity from this single burst of DC current, if you chose to attach 10 mini-pulleys to the same belt/strap, with AC generators attached to each one. Please don't listen to these fake worries about torque being a problem, as these mini-pulleys would run free of any torque, as torque comes from when you need to generate power. Power is calculated by multiplying voltage time current, and although your many rotations of these mini-pulleys are generating massive voltage, (which is exactly what you need to crank over your DC drive motor), you are in need of only one mere spark of current. So, even massive amounts of voltage, when it is multiplied by the almost zero amount of current that it takes to rotate a DC motor once, it would equal out to practically zero power, cost practically zero torque. 
-
You are seemingly cheating the laws of thermodynamics by using pulley mechanics to freely multiply the # of rotations, and then by adding an AC generator to your mini-pulley, you are actually multiplying AC cycles of electricity. The AC generator is running very free, as it is only winding up massive voltage + practically no current, as it only needs to generate one mere spark of DC current, just enough to rotate your DC drive motor once. This one rotation of a large 100 cm pulley, can be converted into 100 rotations of a mini-pulley of 1 cm circumference. Since AC electricity is created by rotations, and more rotations is more AC power, multiplied rotation is equal to multiplied AC electricity.
-