Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Q3 and Q2 by Quanta Magnetics

Started by jpetranovich, June 10, 2014, 07:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jpetranovich

Thanks everyone for the replies.  I have finished the Q3 and done a lot of experimenting with it and learned a lot along the way.  One of course is I paid too much.  But it does look nice and I move on from here.  I think if I just started with small projects, I might have been bored and moved onto something else.  Now I am really into this stuff.  I am signed up for the 2014 Extraordinary Technology Conference here in Albuquerque later this month.  Details are at www.teslatech.info. 

Magluvin

Im surprized nobody has posted about this video yet. Its on the home page first on the list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_GUem5ADQs

Its about only one portion of the whole generator assy that seems to be charging its running supply.

I know there has been a lot of talk on Quanta here. Not all good talk.  But here  he is showing something much simpler than the large machine. And what intrigued me to post it here was he says in the vid that there needs to be replications done.  So it may be he is giving info on the build otherwise why request replications. More sales of the simpler device?  Dunno. None the less, an interesting demo.

Mags

tinman

Quote from: Magluvin on October 01, 2015, 02:25:35 AM
Im surprized nobody has posted about this video yet. Its on the home page first on the list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_GUem5ADQs

Its about only one portion of the whole generator assy that seems to be charging its running supply.

I know there has been a lot of talk on Quanta here. Not all good talk.  But here  he is showing something much simpler than the large machine. And what intrigued me to post it here was he says in the vid that there needs to be replications done.  So it may be he is giving info on the build otherwise why request replications. More sales of the simpler device?  Dunno. None the less, an interesting demo.

Mags

To bad his volt meter is reading a negative voltage for some reason,even though the leads from the DMM seem to be hooked up to the batteries polarity correct???.