Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fundamentals of FREE ENERGY generation with a transformer. Experiment #1

Started by tarakan, June 12, 2014, 06:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarakan

Quote from: fritz on June 15, 2014, 05:53:45 PM
No.
Your idea is to make the universal bell-ringing utility.
The size of the bells we have to ring is from 1mm up to 10m diameter (you can replace that with inch if you prefer).
The speed and weight of the hammer should be fixed - even the elasticity of the handle should be fixed - but is not.
We don´t even know the density of the material the bell is made of.

To an extent. It will take measurements and judge from them what is the elasticity of the system.

Well - if the bell would be already ringing - there would be some chance of timing that some kind of standard hammer - applied at the right moment == impedance ==  will transfer some energy.
We could build a somewhat thing capable of producing somewhat dirac impulse - or use an inductor - tuneable in the range of 1:1000 (however such inductor would look like).

Dirac impulse is an ideal. A very thin impulse will be smoothed by the inductance of the system. There will be noise, of course. I think we are splitting hairs here...

OK. even if we take a complete "unmatched" hammer - we have no chance to ring that bell until the transfered energy at least exceeds the losses of the system. If our hammer transfers energy slightly above that level - ringing that bell to some nominal level would still take an almost infinite amount of time.
Of course.

Is it that simple ?
As already stated - OU or whatever effect(prefered) might be released in somewhat unusual scenario, which might be coupled to s resonant issue.
You need an OU bell - and the proper hammer. A "one fits all" hammer alone will show no OU.
True.

QuoteI hope so.
If you would accept some suggestions concerning the diameters of bells to ring or other reduced constraints - I would think about contributing to this thread further.
Only as a chief ideologist. :)

Because a negative resistor (even if difficult to build) would be an auto-triggered, auto-scaled hammer - much closer to the goal than you think.
(Far out - of course - but within the same magnitude of far-outness than what you propose)
I already tried to tell you that pushing the button for that hammer is a simple task - and can be done even with 70ies style circuitry - without any uP; somewhat digital - if you think thats better.
The problem is the hammer - not the trigger.

What "negative resistor" would you suggest?
We can make the "hammer" waveform and timing user-  adjustable so it can be located "by ear"

QuoteThe engineering approach for this problem is:
We know the size of the bell, the density, the resonance frequency, and we calculate the perfect hammer matched to a standard impedance.
And we are quite happy if the bell rings in the end with somewhat acceptable economy.

I think this brings it to certain point ?

It does. We need a hammer that would also be adjustable by the uP to match the impedance? 70-s technology will give us something rather difficult to measure.
The idea is that measurements are obtained, than brought into the mathematical model, the program is improved, etc.

But I am still trying to do work of a whole research institution by myself.
I realize that for many OU enthusiasts OU is Opium for the Masses - a nice place to escape to but not a serious field of physics.

fritz

Quote from: tarakan on June 15, 2014, 08:52:00 PM
But I am still trying to do work of a whole research institution by myself.
Thats the only option - if you work alone - and you have to be a talented schizo - otherwise you are lost.

Back to our hammer.
As already pointed out - it would make lots of sense to have different hammer-heads.
If you run into few MHz - and want to land a decent pulse to an unknown impedance - the driver stage should generate the pulse right at the "point of load".
The solution would be a detached driver with energy parked/stored at the point of load. - Means RF decoupling with special caps or pcb´s with integrated 50um plate caps.
High-Voltage, high-speed mosfet half-bridge, capable to apply a DC-pulse. (so after applying the pulse - the stage has to go high-z - that would be a double-action hammer).
Combined with perfect decoupling - this stage should be able to apply a somewhat voltage pulse (with impedance somewhat different to the target).
The timing signal should be connected using proper impedance controlled cabel/coax and matched impedance.
That would be the minimum effort to get some useful outcome.

Because you need a grip on the output frequency - you need a preamp (to reduce damping of device under test) and a prescaler.
You can do that discrete using a MMIC preamp and an MC12080.....
But there are some perfect chips used in old analog TV tuners - which could do the job.
MC44817,.. or similar....
There is a legendary 1Ghz prescaler/ preamp combination - still available on ebay - the SDA2101
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SDA2101-Manu-SIEMENS-Encapsulation-DIP8-FREQUENCY-DIVIDER-1-64-/370729890667
I´ve done few projects with that chip 25 yrs ago - but its a simple chip and useful. The only disadvantage I remember was malfunction after esd.
But after few weeks, they start working again ;-))))
Cool thing is that you can make a fine picosecond delay ramping the supply voltage of that chip.
But there should be modern equivalents available.

With a 1/64 prescaler - our maximum pll frequency would be around 150MHz.
There are PLL chips for 150MHz like NE/SA568... but in our case we would need a DDS to tune almost nearest - and lock the loop using a quarz oszillator with a varicap.
.......to be continued....

forest

You need two things to be successful:
1. PRINCIPLE, a working one and the simplest one is probably the real and working one
2. ENERGY SOURCE of special kind, and I'm sure you  know what property of it is the most needed one
F*ck all else, there is no violation of physics  in free energy !

tarakan

Quote from: fritz on June 16, 2014, 10:35:03 AM
Thats the only option - if you work alone - and you have to be a talented schizo - otherwise you are lost.

Back to our hammer.
As already pointed out - it would make lots of sense to have different hammer-heads.
If you run into few MHz - and want to land a decent pulse to an unknown impedance - the driver stage should generate the pulse right at the "point of load".
The solution would be a detached driver with energy parked/stored at the point of load. - Means RF decoupling with special caps or pcb´s with integrated 50um plate caps.
High-Voltage, high-speed mosfet half-bridge, capable to apply a DC-pulse. (so after applying the pulse - the stage has to go high-z - that would be a double-action hammer).
Combined with perfect decoupling - this stage should be able to apply a somewhat voltage pulse (with impedance somewhat different to the target).
The timing signal should be connected using proper impedance controlled cabel/coax and matched impedance.
That would be the minimum effort to get some useful outcome.

Because you need a grip on the output frequency - you need a preamp (to reduce damping of device under test) and a prescaler.
You can do that discrete using a MMIC preamp and an MC12080.....
But there are some perfect chips used in old analog TV tuners - which could do the job.
MC44817,.. or similar....
There is a legendary 1Ghz prescaler/ preamp combination - still available on ebay - the SDA2101
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SDA2101-Manu-SIEMENS-Encapsulation-DIP8-FREQUENCY-DIVIDER-1-64-/370729890667
I´ve done few projects with that chip 25 yrs ago - but its a simple chip and useful. The only disadvantage I remember was malfunction after esd.
But after few weeks, they start working again ;-))))
Cool thing is that you can make a fine picosecond delay ramping the supply voltage of that chip.
But there should be modern equivalents available.

With a 1/64 prescaler - our maximum pll frequency would be around 150MHz.
There are PLL chips for 150MHz like NE/SA568... but in our case we would need a DDS to tune almost nearest - and lock the loop using a quarz oszillator with a varicap.
.......to be continued....

I don't want to deal with analog solutions because analog electronics is harder to work with.

I think that this project is too difficult for me anyways and there is no reward for success.
TV tuners? I considered that but they don't fit this purpose very well. To make them fit is almost as difficult as to build entirely transistor-based circuit.

tarakan

Quote from: forest on June 16, 2014, 12:22:48 PM
You need two things to be successful:
1. PRINCIPLE, a working one and the simplest one is probably the real and working one
2. ENERGY SOURCE of special kind, and I'm sure you  know what property of it is the most needed one
F*ck all else, there is no violation of physics  in free energy !

Do you have an OU device?