Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula 1 KWatt Free Energy Generator

Started by hartiberlin, June 27, 2014, 05:59:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

havuhung

Hoppy

Quote from: Marsing on July 14, 2014, 11:18:10 AM
I am still waiting some news from this thread before considered as a dead thread about Roman ( Akula ) visiting Germany and hopefully meet Stefan who will do some tests to his device and show the result to us.

You mean like disconnecting the 'earth cable', showing us the make-up of the cable in camera close-up view and then re-terminating it to that dodgy looking earth rod.  ;D

NickZ

Ruslan's device is now obtaining 2.2Kw of output. NO dodgy ground. Sorry...

Hoppy, Your negativity is getting the best of you. A time will come, even for you, to realize that what you are adding to these threads, is BS, just Plain BS with NO proof and no validity.  That's what's dodgy.

Hoppy

Quote from: NickZ on July 15, 2014, 10:25:46 AM
  Ruslan's device is now obtaining 2.2Kw of output. NO dodgy ground. Sorry...

Hoppy, Your negativity is getting the best of you. A time will come, even for you, to realize that what you are adding to these threads, is BS, just Plain BS with NO proof and no validity.  That's what's dodgy.

I hope so Nick.

TinselKoala

@wattsup:
A great post. You are beginning to see the light. The _real_ light, I mean, not the light that comes from the fakes.

Why doesn't one of the claimants simply send off the smallest self-running apparatus to Stefan Hartmann so he can test it in his own home, himself? Is the device allergic to being sent through the mail? After all, there are no secrets (are there?), we have the schematics (don't we?), we've seen the YT videos of it working without outside power (haven't we?) and the only reason we haven't been able to duplicate Akula/Ruslan/Wesley's performances is because we are too stupid and don't have the magic ferrites, right?

So be a mensch, Wesley or Akula or Ruslan, and help a brother out: Send a working small Akula device to Stefan and let him test and report.

We all know that this will never happen, though. But why not? If I had a working FE device with ten dollars worth of components and an afternoon's labor invested in it... I'd be more than happy to send it off for independent testing, especially after publishing the schematics and the videos. Why not? What would I have to lose?