Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Perpetual motion machine built out of sausages

Started by gmbajszar, July 05, 2014, 11:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minnie

Nice cooking Koala. I tried a similar thing on Sunday. My mares had escaped into fresh
grass and were in danger of developing laminitis. Solution, electric fence. I strung up
the wire and put the energiser etc. on the other side so the animals wouldn't get at it,
switched on and had a good test so crawled back under the wire on hands and knees
and then crack on my bum. Must have been a good hot spark because I could feel the
burn for more than half an hour! All fours and damp grass = good earthing.
            John.

gmbajszar

The idea is expanded with the picture below. Again, the idea that if the sausage train is partially resting on a slope, then it has a lesser weight than sausage trains that hang in a vertical position. So we try to slide a slope under them so they have less weight.

George

TinselKoala

Yes, we get the idea, we really do.

If you have a wheel and just drape the chain over it without attaching, then put the ramp under one side and lift up the chain dangling on that side (inputting work to the system), sure enough the wheel will rotate and all the chain will roll off the wheel on the other side... because the wheel doesn't have to lift that part of the chain back up. And it will do it exactly one time, before you have to get in there and apply work to reset the apparatus back to the starting state.

However if you have the chain attached to the wheel as you have shown, in segments, the wheel has to lift the chain back up, as well as drag it onto and up the sloping ramp. It will not work.

gmbajszar

Using chains and not sausages is an excellent twist to the drama. Others probably point out, chains don't rot, sausages would be too expensive to maintain.