Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ultimate proof of Magnetic Vortex, free book and videos

Started by TheoriaApophasis, July 13, 2014, 04:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheoriaApophasis

Quote from: MileHigh on July 13, 2014, 11:19:13 PM
So far I have seen a person with presumably good intentions with a flawed theory about magnetism

Another fallacy, you haven't read the book, you have no legit assertions, you have no logic or counter-position.

This is the 4th time you have stated "you're wrong".    Too bad son, but intelligent debates dont work that way, you obviously have no idea how one is conducted.

You have no evidences for anything,
you havent read the book (nor do I care if you do).

As such your senseless and childish rants are senseless, worthless, and do not contribute to a Platonic dialectic   (do you know what dielectic is? ).

Goodbye son.   If you have something intelligent to say, fine.  Otherwise you're just flapping your lips.

Se ignoras te egredere'

MileHigh

Quote from: TheoriaApophasis on July 13, 2014, 11:23:35 PM

Another fallacy, you haven't read the book, you have no legit assertions, you have no logic or counter-position.

This is the 4th time you have stated "you're wrong".    Too bad son, but intelligent debates dont work that way, you obviously have no idea how one is conducted.

You have no evidences for anything,
you havent read the book (nor do I care if you do).

As such your senseless and childish rants are senseless, worthless, and do not contribute to a Platonic dialectic   (do you know what dielectic is? ).

Goodbye son.   If you have something intelligent to say, fine.  Otherwise you're just flapping your lips.

Se ignoras te egredere'

I have a little dose of reality for you.  I have already seen enough from you to make a very good preliminary qualification about you and your claim and your knowledge and frame of reference.  The news for you is that I can easily spin circles around you with respect to this subject matter, and I am certainly not an expert.   I don't like to state it like that but I know it, and many people reading this thread know it too.  I have the track record and you are the newbie.

So your feigned arrogance is simply not working at all.  I hope that you get that.

Let's take an example in your second clip where you come up with a cockamamie explanation for why some of the pins do not move "up" when you invert that "pin impression" novelty toy.  Your explanation is wrong.  The pins don't move because they have fallen into their lowest MPE state.

I am not going to do the conventional explanation.  For starters, you should be able to do the conventional explanation yourself if you have been studying magnetism all these years.  So there is a fundamental disconnect there with respect to you and your claimed qualifications.  It seems pretty likely to me that you can't in fact offer up a conventional explanation.  But the real reason I am not going to do the conventional explanation is that you are making the claim and it's a pseudoscience claim.  I can explain what's really happening and that gives you the opening to say, "But I already knew that."  Go ahead and offer up the conventional explanation also if you want.

The burden is on you.  Convince me and the people that are reading this thread that your claims are not pseudoscience and are in fact explainable and make sense.  Show us that you can do it without feigning attitude.  I will remind you that I can explain everything conventionally and I can indeed spin circles around you with my eyes closed if I wanted to.  What I would prefer is a civil debate with no silliness and no name calling.

Please just back up your claims here and let's have a civil debate.  That is presumably why you started this thread.  Convince me and others that you are discussing something that has merit and is not in fact pseudoscience.  I already asked you half a dozen serious questions, please start there without pointing to your pdf.

MileHigh

TinselKoala

This is fun to watch. How many times have we seen this?

Someone shows up, clearly not knowing the history and credentials of the posters on this site, with a "new" Theory of Everything (or Something) and proceeds to lecture from his elevated position of enlightenment, and provides a demonstration or two that clearly do not support his claims at all when properly analyzed. When a highly experienced electronics engineer or technician addresses the _technical issues_ and problems in the claimant's interpretation of what is demonstrated, the claimant immediately starts in with the totally unjustified ad-hominem abuse.

Rather than constructing true experiments that seek to _disprove_ his own hypotheses like a real scientist does, the claimant continues with the ad-hominem abuse of his critics, calling them "son" when they are probably close to twice his age, denigrating their experience and education while bragging about his own. But still not providing any real experimental evidence for his claims, nor experimental evidence that contradicts conventional electromagnetic theory and practice. But he's going to shoot another video! Will it be an experiment testing a null hypothesis with the ability to prove that null is false, or will it be another confirmatory demonstration that cannot prove anything?

Carry on, I'm fetching the popcorn now.

"Dielectric inertial plane".... I am cracking up over that one. That gets a ROFL for sure.

(ETA: It's a good thing that TV has a built in degaussing coil and runs a degauss cycle whenever it's turned on...)

TinselKoala

Quote from: MileHigh on July 13, 2014, 09:36:50 PM
Theoria,

I looked at your first clip and the beginning of the second clip that you linked to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dilk8gcDxac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwn3CqvRumg

All that your two clips do is confirm that the current theory for how magnetic fields work is correct.

So sorry, but your two clips show the "opposite" of what you are stating in your proposition.  Your clips with the magnet and the CRT TV confirm that there is no "magnetic vortex."

MileHigh

Quote from: TheoriaApophasis on July 13, 2014, 09:40:44 PM

Im so sorry you have no idea what you are talking about.

I have a liquid suspension also showing vortex reciprocation, that does NOT use ferromagnetic material.

My two clips show EXACTLY what I am stating.  The fault lay at your own lack of comprehension, try reading the book and stop being a closed minded lemming.  ;)

Exactly. Counter a technical argument with an insult or two, that always helps to establish your credibility.

TinselKoala

He can't take any criticism at all without dropping his pants and showing more tattoos.