Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ultimate proof of Magnetic Vortex, free book and videos

Started by TheoriaApophasis, July 13, 2014, 04:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheoriaApophasis

Quote from: sadang on January 02, 2015, 04:25:46 AM
previous actions. Somehow as your analogy of radio and the radio signal!

There is an entire LARGE book on ANANKE in greek history, it likewise has no conclusion as to the origins.

ananke and  Ahorismos are ultimately the same meaning.

Necessity is no accurate translation,  nor is there one for NOUS and countless terms I have to translate in Pali,  such as SAMMA, and CITTA, Samadhi has no accurate translation.

I comprehend their context and meaning, but there is no translation, just as there is none in english between mind and consciousness, however the differentiation is radical in ancient metaphysics.

Ananke is ultimately the expression of the irreducible co-principle, or attribute of an irreducible Absolute, or pure Subject.

Nothing IS, but by that which it may be known or expressed,  as pertains its attribute.

joel321

Quote"If you were to tell someone close to you that 'there is utterly no such thing as magnetic attraction', they would inquire as to your medication or wonder what the punch line is.

Trust me man I'm on your side. There is this repulsion attraction going on since the beginning. I even see religion as true based on this repulsion and attraction going on God VS devil. Negative VS positive. "evolution" VS "death". 

QuoteThe very premise, from countless thousands of years past to the present, as evidenced
from 'magnets' accelerating nails, iron bits, and ferrous objects to the 'magnet', and 'opposite poles attracting/accelerating towards
each other', is as deeply ingrained in the human consciousness as the Sun rising in the East every morning. The ancient lie, this
perceptual titanic error is as innate as breathing. As is the case, all attraction (and 'repulsion') is governed by dielectricity, not
magnetism, which is the 'dielectric field' -Faraday, which in discharging, is the radiation Ether-modality we call magnetism.

I am mad at the "common knowledge" of civilization not being able to understand life! Even if I try to understand what you are saying I'm 100% sure you mean the roots. And these roots you understand by learning about it. Magnetism is gravity and a magnet holds the answers to life! There is no gravity with out magnetism! There is no electricity with out magnetism! We live an electric magnetized world. There is no gravity in the real world! From my understanding. I need to learn what "dielectric" means! It sounds like the opposite of electric.

QuoteThat
magnetism is reaching out (as, in the creation of) "into" space is not in question, however radiation only displaces things, as in the case of magnetism, causes an
inductive reaction at the interatomic magneto-dielectric of ferrous objects, thereby causing dielectric coherency from magnetic
displacement and resultant acceleration to the 'magnet' as the act of dielectric voidance. Radiation attracts nothing. Soon you will
find out the simplex nature of the "magnet" which is powered by dielectric coherency (either I.D.C. induced dielectric coherency, or
I.D.C.C. induced dielectric capacitance and coherency) and likewise you will have a clear, lucid, logical, coherent, proved
understanding of magnets and magnetism that explains all observed phenomena of same" - Uncovering the missing secrets of magnetism.

Dude, your mind is 100% focused on the magnetic "molecule". And that is something to admire. I personally believe that some people are born with the "evolution" genetic code. Or it can be due to just the simple fact of just learning and you will eventually be smarter than them. But you are gifted. I see you looking at the "magnetism" molecule by itself while others don't see magnetism as a big deal but rather want the fastest cars or the most expensive clothing, for example. You are so focused in the "vortex" that it makes sense in your mind from your many years of thinking about it.

I sometimes am amazed how a simple apple falling on this guy head thought about gravity and that we all live based on past laws since all laws "evolve". Your brain is evolving faster than 90% of the rest! You are focusing on the "vertex" so much that I am 100% sure you know 90% more than others who have never thought about the vortex!

I'm sure you have nothing but to teach those blinded. Thanks.

joel321

Having said that, can you explain how this electromagnetic world works?

Have you thought about how the solar system works with your magnetic mind?

Do you think that if mars was to somehow replace the earth, mars would then get an atmosphere to create life then we would have a bigger earth? Think about it. Replace earth with mars with some "fuel" in the balance of earth. How much "fuel/energy" would it require to put mars in the earths orbit? Can it be done? I've thought about that a few times. But them I just see mars being a bigger reaths with the same outcome.

What are your predictions to the future based on your studies of magnetism, or should I say, is there a bad side to magnetism?

Have you ever thought why magnetism exists?

Thanks man for picking at your brain. Ignore me if you feel the need to. :) I think a lot.

Qwert

Quote from: TheoriaApophasis on January 02, 2015, 04:25:37 AM

Religions have already been defined as bullshit for weak minds.

Agree. But Plotinus recognizes the notion of the SOUL. So, it's bullshit what he says.

TheoriaApophasis

Quote from: Qwert on January 02, 2015, 07:07:42 AM
Agree. But Plotinus recognizes the notion of the SOUL. So, it's bullshit what he says.

He would be a fool to deny the Soul.   I translate ancient Greek, including Plotinus, so thanks for the obvious there.

This is what  METAPHYSICAL ATHEISM is, ......... the denial of the soul, ........forgetting altogether about God, of course.

You are a trillion miles from matching wits with Plotinus, any comment you have on same regarding him is not even to be considered for consideration.