Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ultimate proof of Magnetic Vortex, free book and videos

Started by TheoriaApophasis, July 13, 2014, 04:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

Quote frm tinselkoala  :' the magnet stops moving wrt the coil, there will be no current produced. If a magnetic vortex existed, and was oriented properly wrt the coil, then there should be current produced even when the magnet itself is stationary wrt the coil. 

There are a myriad of different experimental situations that would show a magnetic vortex _if it existed_. None of them do. There are a few situations where improper interpretations of limited observed data could be twisted... no pun intended!... to mean a magnetic vortex exists.'

Unquote

Let's say there was existence of helical movement,depending on the speeds the diode would have to be pretty suited to handle that frequency to divide the peaks I guess.I've done experiments with suspended colloidal sulfur in paramagnetic ion (iron sulfate) solutzi before and observed patterns of movement via laser pointer but it was due to environmental heat as opposed to movement of magnetic fields on the neo I reckon

TinselKoala

I reckon so too.
Why do you need a diode at all? Can't you simply connect the many, many turn coil to a high-impedance oscilloscope input with high bandwidth? Even if the oscillation frequency of any current from the coil were in the multi-GHz range you'd still be able to see it on the appropriate instruments. If only it were actually there....

If a magnetic vortex is moving so fast you can't detect it moving by any means... what then?

Invisible ghosts and unicorns exist. Proof: you can't see them, can you? QED.

profitis

Quote frm tinselkoala:  'what if a magnetic vortex is moving so fast you can't detect it moving by any means... what then?'

Unquote

Here's a question for you mr tinselkoala: if a copper wire is orientated at a certain angle in a static magnetic field,will it itself act as diode ie.let electricity pass easier one way than the other

pinestone

Quote from: profitis on January 28, 2015, 04:48:35 AM
Quote frm tinselkoala:  'what if a magnetic vortex is moving so fast you can't detect it moving by any means... what then?'

What if it isn't moving at all? Do you know what a standing wave is?
see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standing_wave

The Lorentz force supplies a 'twist' to the field. Gilbert called it "directive virtue"...

profitis

So if the wire is held dead-stationary then we get bias.this static voltage should register on the oscilloscopes.basicly like shoving a field near an electron-gas in a container.going to cause a constant pressure differential