Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Reflected gravity power...

Started by iacob alex, September 05, 2006, 11:59:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iacob alex

...if you take a look at   http://www.inter-corporate.com/forums/fieldpropulsion.engineering.html   Search#239...Imagine a power-mill at a "sky-sea" shore,as the waves come from the outer space.The starting "point" prototypes we have already,in so many draw up plans:the coming sea-waves power is  transffered    to a temporarily storage(gravity field) and then we make use of it.Look up,think alike.The same design,just a transposition,remodeling of the eternal atom/seashore-field/blue ocean  relation,romance,not ::) so secret rendezvous...    All the Bests!/Alex

gannigal

Quote from: iacob alex on September 05, 2006, 11:59:43 AM
...if you take a look at   http://www.inter-corporate.com/forums/fieldpropulsion.engineering.html   Search#239...Imagine a power-mill at a "sky-sea" shore,as the waves come from the outer space.The starting "point" prototypes we have already,in so many draw up plans:the coming sea-waves power is  transffered    to a temporarily storage(gravity field) and then we make use of it.Look up,think alike.The same design,just a transposition,remodeling of the eternal atom/seashore-field/blue ocean  relation,romance,not ::) so secret rendezvous...    All the Bests!/Alex

Hi there:   You have a lot of ideas.  But one thing is for sure. That a perpetual motion wheel is very simple, otherwise if it is complicated it will evetually lock itself. As simple as that. I know this by experience.
Good luck. I will also do my best to rediscover this pmm.
                                                                             John galea       GANNIGAL

iacob alex

Hi Gannigal!Thanks for comments.So,a lesson of simplicity you can find at  http://www.youtube.com  added today,at category Science&Technology with tags "Motor solenoid magnet perpetual over unity" from Mervace.The words of the builder man are fully explanatory.His modesty is highly:the device is 15 years "old".As somebody said,"it's a cute machine and simple",really.I bet,as you,on the same idea:this gravity motion "machine" must be very simple.As you said "otherwise if it is complicated it will eventually lock itself".In other terms:are we looking for a statics machine(a balanced  weighing device) or for a dynamical one(an unbalanced falling design)?Always,simplicity is a good starting line.All the Bests!/Alex

iacob alex

...is an application of a general natural concept:reflexivity of motion.Let's say that I am a blind man,feeling and thinking  as a piston of yours ,so many combustion engines.At one side ,I have a feeling of the motion waves of "something"(alternate low pressure-high pressure ,a push-pull).I am bind exact to play ,to and fro on a line.At the other side,I have a connecting rod so to transmit this push-pull to a rotor,determining this one to turn continuously.I understand that I am an "in-between" only, in this transfer of motion ,but dreaming up(as you...) to hand down the gravity power,I am surprised about your designs:where are the waves,the gravity tidal  surge?Can you imagine an engine with no "high pressure"!?Can  you surf without beach combers,breakers?I am a blind piston-man only,take this as an opinion.All the Bests!/Alex

iacob alex

...   ask for a different,out of ordinary manner of reasoning?

Not at all.

We have the know-how about cumulating,collecting the power of the sunlight or the sea -side waves:the wave concept of the natural energy transmission.

So,why not try to "pack",load,amass gravity as the waves  on the sea-coast?

Up and down of the visible water waves on the beach in a gravity frame,can be a suggestion for an up and down in a rotational frame,a push-pull game with this general property of the space:....inertia.

All the Bests!  /  Alex