Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

4-Plate Capacitor

Started by ibpointless2, July 14, 2014, 02:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALVARO_CS

no idea about Cris P. This is the only reference I have about him.
I think sometime ago, I was inquiring about a "Steele Braden" electrostatic generator at energetic forum, and this subject aroused.
in my case, I was using it with AC from a piggy tail coil (to a load) as I said, but never tried it with DC.

I think that ideas are not originated in brain, they are like soap bubbles floating in the air, as humanity goes round and round, more minds are touched. :P

cheers

gauschor

This is so interesting. When reading the jnaudin article and the paragraph after the last picture...I immediately recall the Testatika and how Baumann said "the trick is to keep the voltage alive". And people started to speculate that multiple "sheets" are within the pots etc. It somehow fits to this "C"-Capacitor.

ibpointless2

I uploaded a new Video...http://youtu.be/RsM1P4PW3jg

Its interesting to note that the LED's are opposite of each other but yet they both light up. Does this mean the current flows both ways at the same time?

ALVARO_CS

Quote from: ibpointless2 on July 21, 2014, 04:12:20 PM
I uploaded a new Video...http://youtu.be/RsM1P4PW3jg

Its interesting to note that the LED's are opposite of each other but yet they both light up. Does this mean the current flows both ways at the same time?

I donĀ“t have an answer for your question, but my first thought was that when you make contact, (in fact you short the circuit) may be an imperceptible spark is produced.
As you certainly know you get then a pulsed DC which is a different situation. (even with one pulse).
Anyway, food for learning, so thanks for the video and the sharing.

Alvaro

ibpointless2

I had someone message me about the 4 plate capacitor that they have replicated, here is the link to the video...
https://archive.org/details/multiplate1[/font]

Glad to see others trying the experiment!