Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A pair of Very Imoprtant Web Sites

Started by Cap-Z-ro, July 27, 2014, 12:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Starting multiple threads on the same topic is indeed a form of spam.  Since you say you are against spam, possibly you should read the TOS for this website.

I have had no problems with you and this is not my fight but, I just wanted to point out the hypocrisy of what you are now doing here.

Please note, I am not taking any stand on the subject matter one way or the other, I just remember some folks here posting like 5 topics on the same topic and that is a real waste of bandwidth for Stefan.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Cap-Z-ro

You aleady stated that in one of the other 2 troll spammed threads...which is fine, no problem.

But you decided to dirty this one up anyway...saving the original spamming troll the trouble of doing it himself ?

Niiice...

Knowing when to sut up seems to be a lost art...around here at least.

TinselKoala

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on July 27, 2014, 04:39:51 PM
You aleady stated that in one of the other 2 troll spammed threads...which is fine, no problem.

But you decided to dirty this one up anyway...saving the original spamming troll the trouble of doing it himself ?

Niiice...

Knowing when to sut up seems to be a lost art...around here at least.
Can't use a dictionary to find out what "Trolling" really means... and can't figure out how to use a spellchecker either?  My my. Maybe you should take some of your own medicine. An ounce of oregano, smoked in a big pipe, should take care of your problems. The Mexican kind is the best, most potent, I see.
Once you have done it, let me know if it works, will you?

Cap-Z-ro

Another troll spammer rises up - one who attached himself to pirate/Bill.

Now this troll, is particularly despicable, and is the very reason why I post under a pseudonym.

Else, he would have done a search for a criminal with a similar name to post here, implying that I was that criminal, or worse...in an effort to discredit me...just as he's done to member Theo A/Ken Wheeler.

The best he could do was to google t5he name Cap-Z-ro...but could only come up with a reference to a Captain Zro, a 1950's time traveler TV character.

I have to wonder what a criminal background check on this POS weirdo's real name would reveal...after all, the guilty are always the first to point an accusing finger, to take the focus off themselves.

Regards...

orbut 3000

What is going on here? It looks like my last post has been censored?