Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Maglev Generator Generates 1.8 kW Electricity from 40 W Input

Started by clearchrome, July 29, 2014, 08:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul-R

Quote from: lancaIV on March 12, 2015, 06:15:57 PM
#Paul-R : the switch is to open/close the MoGen-feedback-cycle !
That's  not where I got  the notion. Rather from Google's carboard translation attempt.

A (new) proposition:
How about a generator which will act as a motor spun up to speed by hand. Then, every 1/10 of a rev, it is switched to  generate mode, coils  are charged, coils  discharge into  caps, inductive spikes handled and put somewhere. Then in the next 1/10 of  a rev,  these capacitors discharge into the same device which is now acting as a motor, producing torque on  a shaft holding a regular generator.

Have I reinvented the wheel?

sm0ky2

Quote from: Paul-R on March 13, 2015, 11:24:41 AM
That's  not where I got  the notion. Rather from Google's carboard translation attempt.

A (new) proposition:
How about a generator which will act as a motor spun up to speed by hand. Then, every 1/10 of a rev, it is switched to  generate mode, coils  are charged, coils  discharge into  caps, inductive spikes handled and put somewhere. Then in the next 1/10 of  a rev,  these capacitors discharge into the same device which is now acting as a motor, producing torque on  a shaft holding a regular generator.

Have I reinvented the wheel?

Seems more like a pendulum than a wheel, every 2/10 of a rev, some energy will be dissipated in the form of heat and radiation, thus leaving a bit less to cycle into the next capacitor, resulting in a loss of rotational velocity.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Paul-R

Quote from: sm0ky2 on March 13, 2015, 11:29:09 AM
Seems more like a pendulum than a wheel, every 2/10 of a rev, some energy will be dissipated in the form of heat and radiation, thus leaving a bit less to cycle into the next capacitor, resulting in a loss of rotational velocity.
I am  expecting that cct design cleverness will result in excess energy being drawn in through quantum fluctuations and all that, back emf spikes, coil shorting and so on. A central  feature being that only one device is used, albeit in two different ways.

sm0ky2

Quote from: Paul-R on March 13, 2015, 12:36:32 PM
I am  expecting that cct design cleverness will result in excess energy being drawn in through quantum fluctuations and all that, back emf spikes, coil shorting and so on. A central  feature being that only one device is used, albeit in two different ways.

just be careful not to sink into an electrical circuit of super-cooling hyper-magnetism that opens a hole in the space-time continuum....
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Paul-R

Quote from: sm0ky2 on March 13, 2015, 07:24:42 PM
just be careful not to sink into an electrical circuit of super-cooling hyper-magnetism that opens a hole in the space-time continuum....
I wondered how long I could conceal the truth from someone of your eminence. The snag is that it might cause a chain reaction resulting in a pole reversal of the Earth's mag field.

Super-cooling eh? Whatever happened to John Worrel Keely's wire which was made of silver coated with gold and then coated with platinum?