Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thread for naysayers, nitpickers, and shills

Started by Cap-Z-ro, January 01, 2014, 01:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on July 25, 2014, 10:11:59 PM

Chet,

You are either thick,  or playing stupid to maintain a repressive and stagnant status quo...either way you are in the roleof the paid/unpaid agent of disinformation.

And timann, your petty inclinations to align yourself with the likes of Tinsh!t koala have no doubt made your inner life and likely your inter personal life as well, a living hell.

On the bright side tho , at least you're toasty warm...but then so are popcorn farts.

Whenever I endeavor to take a principled stand, it is ALWAYS on rock solid ground.

And when on my own turf, I have NEVER encountered a tougher son of a bitch than me.

So, come all ye fateful interlopers.

Regards...

Well you got that all wrong Z,i was actually refering that TK maybe look at things from another angle,and was in no way having a dig at you-you tough son of a b!tch.
I think your ground just got a bit soggy.

Cap-Z-ro

Oh my !

Actually my ground is still as as solid as ever tinman...my sincerest apologies to you.

My words were clearly, and honestly mis applied to you.

In that regard, I am relieved that you were not taking a a run at me, as I have always had great respect for you work and demeanor on here prior to.

But, in all honesty, you really should have edited out his references to me in your post, as it made your intent somewhat cloudy.

And...I ended up wasting a cupla good bitch slap phrases...which I can never use here again , so as to avoid being perceived redundant one trick pony.

Regards...

tinman

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on July 25, 2014, 10:39:15 PM
Oh my !

Actually my ground is still as as solid as ever tinman...my sincerest apologies to you.

My words were clearly, and honestly mis applied to you.

In that regard, I am relieved that you were not taking a a run at me, as I have always had great respect for you work and demeanor on here prior to.

But, in all honesty, you really should have edited out his references to me in your post, as it made your intent somewhat cloudy.

And...I ended up wasting a cupla good bitch slap phrases...which I can never use here again , so as to avoid being perceived redundant one trick pony.

Regards...
All good Cap-Z-ro-i've done it myself before. I have great respect for most here,and TK is one of those people. But i do believe that everyone should view a new concept with an open mind. I near made this same mistake with TA's thread(as you can see in my opening comments),but then took some of my own advice,and went and read his book. Many things there lined up with what is in my dad's book,so im just doing some simple experiments myself to see what i can see. Most are saying,its just the right hand rule thing(as per homopolar motor),but i dont think any one yet has actually taken notice of the electrical and magnetic polarity of my setup-that i clearly gave in the last video lol.

I dont think there are paid disinformationist here,but more so those that are set in there ways,and refuse even to look at the possabilities that may lye in the new.Living in the past with set rule's leave's no room for the new-no future groth.

I cant wait to see what happen's when i open my thread on my reactionless drive lol- Now that will be a HOOT.

Cap-Z-ro

Quote from: tinman on July 25, 2014, 11:06:15 PM

All good Cap-Z-ro-i've done it myself before.
None of us are infallible , that is a fact.

I have great respect for most here,and TK is one of those people.
Not to me however, I have seen to much uncalled for disrespect and ridicule to others.

But i do believe that everyone should view a new concept with an open mind. I near made this same mistake with TA's thread(as you can see in my opening comments),but then took some of my own advice,and went and read his book.
I always make it a point to reserve judgement on character when someone is attacked immediately upon entering the room...and was pleased with your reversal.

Many things there lined up with what is in my dad's book,...you are so fortunate to have had a father like that as a mentor...I would have been right in the thick of this dialogue, but was side tracked by life's hard knocks, but recovered and  ended up in another interestinbg but not as fulfilling profession.

so im just doing some simple experiments myself to see what i can see. Most are saying,its just the right hand rule thing(as per homopolar motor),but i dont think any one yet has actually taken notice of the electrical and magnetic polarity of my setup-that i clearly gave in the last video lol.
I see gret potential in that experiment with all the unknown varriables.

I dont think there are paid disinformationist here,
If not, then they should be paid...they are doing a fine job.

but more so those that are set in there ways,and refuse even to look at the possabilities that may lye in the new.Living in the past with set rule's leave's no room for the new-no future groth.
There's certainly some of that mixed in also.

I cant wait to see what happen's when i open my thread on my reactionless drive lol- Now that will be a HOOT.
I am an inventor in other fields and know that feeling very well.

Regards...