Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

drawing energy from parallel realities

Started by Mancha, August 13, 2014, 06:23:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madddann

Hello Milan!

I just want to say, that when you work with capacitors you have to calculate the energy stored in them to see what you actually have.

If I see correct, in your second video you have in the source capacitor 24.156V (291.756m Joules), in the second capacitor 18.003V (162.054m Joules) and in the third capacitor 15.393V (118.472m Joules).
The sum of the energy in the second and third capacitor is 280.526m Joules which is lower that the initial energy in the source capacitor 291.756m Joules.

So there Is no overunity or free energy in this setup as I see it.

Once I saw a similar circuit on Youtube and replicated it, but only after I figured out that you have to look at the stored energy in the capacitors and not the voltage, I saw that there was no gain in that circuit.

Sorry but no free lunch today, but keep up the out of the box thinking and good luck to you sir!

gauschor

Thx for the interesting video and theory about the uncertainty state, Mancha.
Thx for the explanation, madddman.
Now I can go back to sleep.

Void

Hi Milan. This is very interesting. Yes, as was pointed out by madddann, you appear to have overlooked that the
relationship between energy on a capacitor and the corresponding voltage on the same capacitor is not a linear relationship.
To properly compare how energy is transferring on the capacitors, you should compare with Joules.

In your second video, this is how the energy transferred (assuming that the cap values are close to 1000 uF each):
I may have got some of the digits wrong as I was having a hard time seeing the difference between 0 and 8 on your
computer screen. I hope I didn't make a calculation error below.

Starting state at 22:08:45:
================================
Cs = 24.156V = 291.756 mJ
C1 = 0.037V =  684.5 nJ
Total energy on the two capacitors = 291.756 mJ + 684.5 nJ = 292.441 mJ

At the first measured transition state at 22:08:46: 
======================================================
Cs = 18.083V = 163.497 mJ
Energy drop is 291.756 mJ - 163.497 mJ = 128.259 mJ drop

C1 = 18.032V = 162.577 mJ
Energy gain is 162.577 mJ - 684.5 nJ = 161.893 mJ gain
Total energy on the two capacitors = 163.497 mJ + 162.577 mJ = 326.074 mJ (an apparent total energy gain)
This discrepancy in energy drop and energy gain is very interesting if it is not due to a time delay
in microcontroller measuring and processing of voltage measurements for Cs and C1.

At the second measured transition state at 22:08:56:
======================================================
Cs = 15.393V = 118.472 mJ
C1 = 15.366 = 118.057 mJ
Total energy on the two capacitors = 118.472 mJ + 118.057 mJ = 236.529 mJ

Even when results are compared using energy stored on the capacitors,
it is still potentially very interesting results. Just to make sure I understand correctly,
how long are the source capacitor and C1 (or C2) left connected together as you are taking
these voltage measurements?

P.S. Have you tried putting an oscilloscope in single shot mode and capturing
the voltages on the two caps at the same time you are measuring the voltages with your microcontroller?
It would be nice if you could confirm those voltage measurements with a half decent quality scope.
See my example below.

All the best...

madddann

OK, I just noticed that I've taken the wrong numbers for the calculation, looks like I've not paid enough attention at the computer screen... sorry everyone.

Looks like Void have done it right. THX Void!

Now it just got interesting!  :)

Void

I just tried a quick test with two 1000 uF nominal value electrolytic caps,
with the source cap charged to approx. 24VDC, and the second cap discharged to 0 VDC.
I used my scope in 'single shot' mode to capture the waveforms on both caps
when I connected the source cap in parallel to the second cap. Interesting result. Even though
I was using alligator clip leads, the voltage on both caps pretty much instantly goes to 12VDC
as soon as the charged source cap is connected to it, and both caps stay perfectly at 12VDC for
several seconds after.

Maybe someone can help explain this, as this is a bit of a head scratcher for me.
24 VDC on a 1000 uF cap = 288 mJ of stored energy.
After the discharge into the second 1000uF cap, (both caps are left connected) both caps are now pretty
much immediately exactly at 12 VDC (according to my scope).
12 VDC on a 1000 uF cap = 72 mJ of stored energy.
I tried this test several times, and each time I do the discharge test each cap immediately jumps to pretty close to 12 VDC.
72 mJ x 2 = 144 mJ of energy remaining on the caps in total, but I started with 288 mJ of stored energy on the source cap. 
Each time I do this test the total energy is pretty much instantly cut to one half of the original energy
stored in the source cap; i.e., the source cap was holding 288 mJ of energy, and then with a sudden
discharge to the second cap, both caps are instantly forced to holding only 72 mJ of energy each for a total of 144 mJ of stored energy.
It would appear by my calculations here that pretty much one half the energy on the source cap immediately vanishes
when I do a sudden discharge to the second cap. Am I missing something that should be obvious here?  ???

All the best...

Yellow trace is the source cap.
Blue trace is the second cap that is being charged by the source cap.