Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

drawing energy from parallel realities

Started by Mancha, August 13, 2014, 06:23:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mancha

TO TinselKoala
It is why we built this driver to repeat test dozen times and record data.

Like I said in video we swapped capacitors often  with this reason to prevent difference in capacitance. also we have tested  so many types of capacitors, even 70 uF filled with oil.
the first version of driver was with mosfets, but we was not sure that maybe some  current leakage could happen from gates etc. Later we changed to Relays , but we changed the timing between  steps to prevent  possible leakage by vibration of relays contacts etc.
All the best,

TinselKoala

Quote from: Mancha on August 15, 2014, 08:23:54 AM
TO TinselKoala
It is why we built this driver to repeat test dozen times and record data.

Like I said in video we swapped capacitors often  with this reason to prevent difference in capacitance. also we have tested  so many types of capacitors, even 70 uF filled with oil.
the first version of driver was with mosfets, but we was not sure that maybe some  current leakage could happen from gates etc. Later we changed to Relays , but we changed the timing between  steps to prevent  possible leakage by vibration of relays contacts etc.
All the best,

Yes... but have you actually precisely measured the values of your capacitors?
How did you do this, what were your results, how did the measured values differ from the nominal, nameplate values, are some types or some manufacturers more precise than others, etc etc.

I find your swapping capacitor controls unconvincing. Surely you did not get _exactly_ the same results each time. I would like to see the raw data if it is available.

I am less worried about the details of the switching (although of course I would not use bipolar transistors!) Mosfets should be OK if the cap value is large, as there should be no significant gate leakage in a one-shot experiment like this. But this too is an empirical question that can only be answered by proper experimentation.

For example I am now working with a circuit that uses 6 each, 10000 picoFarad precision poly film capacitors of 5 percent tolerance in a tight parallel array. These are expensive caps! But the total measurement of the stack is 64.5 nanoFarads (64500 pF) and I know this measurement is accurate because I have confirmed it several different ways.

ETA: Of course if mosfets are used their internal resistance and switching times must be taken into consideration. Good relays should have very low resistance contacts but will have much more "jitter" in timing.

Mancha

Take a look at my new video about  MIXING REALITIES

http://youtu.be/rz2JDsCNsOk
All the best,
Milan

Void

Hi Milan. I am still not clear on something. Is the source capacitor kept connected to the second capacitor (C1 or C2) for the entire 10 seconds
or so that you are recording your voltage measurements on the second capacitor, or is the source capacitor only briefly connected to the second capacitor?
All the best...

Mancha

Hi Void,
Yes, the source capacitor is connected  all the time (10 seconds) to C1 or C2.
Program gives two voltage readings  in all capacitors  after few seconds  and 10 seconds after.
All the Best,