Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Homemade Leyden Jar Capacitor

Started by TommeyLReed, August 15, 2014, 03:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TommeyLReed

Hi all,

Leyden jar capacitor are one of the simple build around when is deal with capacitors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpjY4TcilyY&list=UUSonN_EWtb4Dhq2r9WC6mFQ

Tom

Acca

Tom here is a link to Sterling Allen "sparks of life water" that was made in Colorado in the1990's ...

http://pesn.com/2006/04/14/9600258_Joe_Cell_Shocker_Bottle/

Shocker Bottle -- Arc from Water Arc comes off the top of the magnetic water (distilled); evidence at your fingertips of aetheric science not accounted for by present models of physics.
by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
Originally published Feb. 3, 2004.  Slightly modified.

Author demonstrates how as your finger approaches the top surface of the charged water, an electrical shock will arc up from the water to your finger just before you touch it.

Let it sit for a while (e.g. an hour), and it will do it again.

Perhaps you thought water could not carry an electrical charge. Well, it turns out that a device that a friend of mine invented has characteristics of extracting aetheric energy from the vast sea of energy that surrounds us and is able to charge water with both an electrical and magnetic charge.

We're not talking about water as a conductor. We're talking about water having been charged and then dissipating that charge in the form of an arc to your finger. It's as if the water in this changed form serves as a sort of battery.

You may even hear the arc. The arc has stretched as far as nearly 1/2 inch [100,000 volts per inch of arc], but usually is in the range of 1/4 inch or so, which is around 8,000 to 10,000 volts (very low amps). It is that strong when it first comes off the machine that charges the water. But by the time the bottle of water gets to you through the mail, it won't be that strong, though you will definitely feel it. Guaranteed. It will feel almost like touching an electric fence.asd

ARMCORTEX

I can see some health benefits here, perhaps this is path of cancer cure ?

This was made by joe cell ??

TommeyLReed

Hi Acca,

You know there is a salt water capacitor also, I believe the water had electroylite in it.

Tom