Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inertia Drive project. RFDD.

Started by tinman, August 17, 2014, 06:20:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: MarkE on September 11, 2014, 12:56:41 AM
A true working reactionless drive would violate Conservation of Momentum.  It is one of the First Principles.  Violating it would have profound implications for the way that we think the world around us works.
Thanks Mark for the reply.

I am in the process of joining all the test video's together-i think your going to like the result's.
I have also completed the first test of second stage test,where as the pressure cleaner wand is now mounted on the pendulum. I think your going to like that test even more.

The first test video result's(as depicted a few post ago) should be up within 1 to1 1/2 hours. Once we discus those test,and eliminate any faults with the test i may have made,then i will post the second video showing the result's of the completed unit so far.

I also believe there is a better way than using the high pressure water jet,and would give a much better result. This would eliminate the need for the high pressure cleaner,and use only an electric motor. This new system could also be driven off the back side of the pump motor,thus meaning we need only the one motor to do the job. I will start the build on the new part of the device tomorrow.

CANGAS

Quote from: MarkE on September 11, 2014, 12:56:41 AM
A true working reactionless drive would violate Conservation of Momentum.  It is one of the First Principles.  Violating it would have profound implications for the way that we think the world around us works.

Could you be so generous as to write out some specific examples of how it would be violation of COM? You know, quote "one of the First Principles", and then, explain in exact detail how and why the "one of the First Principles" is being violated?

Sweeping general statements are so easy to make.....

LOL! I just did it myself! :)

CANGAS 71

MarkE

Quote from: CANGAS on September 11, 2014, 04:17:33 AM
Could you be so generous as to write out some specific examples of how it would be violation of COM? You know, quote "one of the First Principles", and then, explain in exact detail how and why the "one of the First Principles" is being violated?

Sweeping general statements are so easy to make.....

LOL! I just did it myself! :)

CANGAS 71
Momentum is the product of mass and its velocity.     

Conservation of momentum is a First Principle. 

CoM means that momentum within a system is some constant value. Therefore if within some system, change of momentum in one thing requires a matching sum change of momentum  of other items in the system.

A reactionless drive alters the velocity of the driven object in isolation.

CANGAS

Quote from: MarkE on September 12, 2014, 12:30:32 AM
Momentum is the product of mass and its velocity.     

Conservation of momentum is a First Principle. 

CoM means that momentum within a system is some constant value. Therefore if within some system, change of momentum in one thing requires a matching sum change of momentum  of other items in the system.

A reactionless drive alters the velocity of the driven object in isolation.

I will generously assume that you made your very best effort to explain your discontent re reactionless drive in SPECIFIC TERMS and examples.

Thank you for doing your best.

I suggest that you immediately investigate the meaning of "specific" in your nearest dictionary.

CANGAS 74