Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inertia Drive project. RFDD.

Started by tinman, August 17, 2014, 06:20:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: telecom on August 23, 2014, 04:45:42 PM
Hi Tinman,
great work and exciting results!
Have you measured the force and power consumption?
The force is very weak in this machine,as one would expect. P/in is around 780mA @ 13.2 volts->10.3 watts

broli

Power input is kind of irrelevant for this sort of effect. It sure looks intriguing and I'm eager to see any replications/improvements that come forth of this. Thanks for sharing your work, a simple but good example of the open source spirit.

telecom

Quote from: broli on August 24, 2014, 08:42:56 AM
Power input is kind of irrelevant for this sort of effect. It sure looks intriguing and I'm eager to see any replications/improvements that come forth of this. Thanks for sharing your work, a simple but good example of the open source spirit.

Considering that Tinman noted that the effect was  powerful enough to break the cables, its is obvious that there is a considerable power to harvest.
Perhaps it requires a modified design.

MarkE

Quote from: telecom on August 24, 2014, 09:40:12 AM
Considering that Tinman noted that the effect was  powerful enough to break the cables, its is obvious that there is a considerable power to harvest.
I thought that the purpose of the experiment was to see if tinman's apparatus could generate a reactionless force.

tinman

Quote from: telecom on August 24, 2014, 09:40:12 AM
The stress on the wire is nothing to exciting in regards to power. If we had a flywheel of the same mass,and spun it fast enough with a small motor that consumed less power,the flywheel would tear itself apart once terminal velocity was reached.So some thin cable breaking is really nothing when we have metal tearing apart in the above example.