Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inertia Drive project. RFDD.

Started by tinman, August 17, 2014, 06:20:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: telecom on August 26, 2014, 03:45:45 PM
Here is a similar concept, a brilliant experiment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI5xD5d0mmw&list=UUjGrMikL5Y4N4N10CBF_UZA
Very nice indeed-hard to refute that one. Interesting to see that it work's on the very same principle as my setup. Increase the speed of mass(in his case,water)to the halfway point of the circumference,then decrease the speed of mass on the other half.
Infact,that would be a very easy setup to make and test. No need for all the wheels,just a set of scales to messure the pull force,and see if it is indeed continuous.Looks like i have a busy weekend ahead.

tinman

Quote from: MarkE on August 26, 2014, 03:31:20 PM
A reactionless drive that actually works would be a remarkable thing.
I have many ideas as to how a reactionless drive may be made. Although most will work in a vacuum,im not sure about the absence of gravity :-\

ACG

Has anyone considered sound?  Most of the reactionless drives I seen over the years are noisy and produce a small displacement distance.  I wonder if same said constructions were made to be nearly silent by design or added a sound absorber around them would their displacement be reduce proportionately to drop in decibels.

I remember David Cowlishaw experiments on gyroscopic inertia thrust(GIT).  What ever happened to him?

MarkE

A lot of the devices that people have tried had large changes in the rate of acceleration: jerk.  That turns out to be pretty effective for stiction drives.  Tinman's rig is suspended, through long cables greatly reducing harmonics that can be transmitted to the supporting structure compared to something that rests on a surface.

tinman

@MarkE (or anyone that know's)
I have a question for you regarding my (rough)sketch below.Now i could set up an experiment myself,but time and cash are short in supply,as i need what i have of both to build the next setup-demo.

If we have two jets of water coming from two nozzles,and we direct those jets into each other at right angles(say an inch from the nozzles),using just jet A as an example,will jet B cause jet nozzle A to be pushed in direction A or direction B,or will there be no force applied to the nozzle itself at all