Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inertia Drive project. RFDD.

Started by tinman, August 17, 2014, 06:20:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Tinman that looks like a pretty reasonable set-up.  You might want to put a a full loop in the flexible section above the hinge, and make that section of hose as pliable as possible so that it does not transmit torque, one way or another to the hinged vertical section.  You might also want to run a pressurized null test by replacing the nozzle with a cap and adjusting the flexible section support for as little net force in either direction as possible.

ingyenenergiagep

Hi!
Where is the inertial drive here? ;-)

M= F x r.
10N x 1m= 1N x 10m.

mass= X kg.
Upside down rocket engine on mass= X kg+ propu force. Propu force= summa mass minus mass.

ARMCORTEX

There is nothing here.

This silly moving machine will not produce a single watt of heat energy or light energy for free.

Tinman is but a fool, his stupidity may cause his family to starve in a coming nuclear winter.

Luckily for them, they will have a cool wiggly device to look at as they die.

''Why Tinman, why, why didnt you listen to ARMCORTEX, you could of bought more bags of rice and fire wood, Im now gonna die because of you Tinman''

''Why didnt you send all our savings to ARMCORTEX, he could have saved us with his superior ideas and superior IQ, but nooo, you didnt listen to ARMCORTEX''

MarkE

Quote from: ingyenenergiagep on September 04, 2014, 12:43:53 PM
Hi!
Where is the inertial drive here? ;-)

M= F x r.
10N x 1m= 1N x 10m.

mass= X kg.
Upside down rocket engine on mass= X kg+ propu force. Propu force= summa mass minus mass.
The idea is that the thruster propellent is recollected within the system and therefore not expended, resulting in an "externally reactionless" IE propellentless drive scheme.  The faucet is a convenience.  Tinman's earlier test was conducted with a pair of pumps recirculating the water.

ARMCORTEX

Tinman, I see you are spamming the boards everywhere, I cannot accept this insult to the intelligence of gravity device initiates.

I already had an idea for  clever and directable (decoupled) thornton drive, wich needed no gears and was far more solid and could had had a longer arm.

I never even considered it worthy of my time, a mere afterthought, not necessary to me.

And there you are, running around with mere shit as if it was gold.