Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fletcher's Wheel - Ingenuity verses Entropy

Started by fletcher, August 20, 2014, 07:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fletcher

That's what has to be determined Mark i.e. what clutch mech would be fit for the purpose & what losses could be expected from engaging & disengaging that clutch verses momentum & Ke gained by the wheel POC ?

N.B. all things being equal the greater the drive mass the greater will be the Pe lost in the drive cycle & the greater will be the velocity (rpm) & Ke gained by the wheel [less ordinary system frictional losses] - additionally, increasing the length of the slide rail in the top of the T-Bar increases the drive mass orbit also increasing Pe lost & rpm & Ke gained etc.

So far I believe the losses are manageable & not a show stopper, potentially leaving excess wheel rotational Ke.

Hands on builders with mechanical nous should be able to shed light on what clutch losses might be expected etc.

lumen

The system is using roberval action which changes the real position of the weight and has always been the key to ALL mechanical over unity devices.
Roberval action can relocate the effective position of a weight on a wheel without actually moving the weight, by simply engaging or disengaging the roberval action.

Looks like it could work!

ARMCORTEX

my new video is sooooo juicy in regards to that.

roberval.

plz, what is his full name.

did he release papers ?

MarkE

Quote from: fletcher on August 20, 2014, 10:24:31 PM
That's what has to be determined Mark i.e. what clutch mech would be fit for the purpose & what losses could be expected from engaging & disengaging that clutch verses momentum & Ke gained by the wheel POC ?
The Ke that is gained is limited to the Pe that is lost, and must be repaid to return to the start.  All losses prevent a return to the start. The clutch mechanism definitely has loss.  All such schemes come down to and have always failed against a means to cheat gravity's conservative nature.  The Pe difference from maximum to minimum must be shown to be greater than the return due to the path taken.  Ke is just a storage mechanism in the process.

N.B. all things being equal the greater the drive mass the greater will be the Pe lost in the drive cycle & the greater will be the velocity (rpm) & Ke gained by the wheel [less ordinary system frictional losses] - additionally, increasing the length of the slide rail in the top of the T-Bar increases the drive mass orbit also increasing Pe lost & rpm & Ke gained etc.

So far I believe the losses are manageable & not a show stopper, potentially leaving excess wheel rotational Ke.

Hands on builders with mechanical nous should be able to shed light on what clutch losses might be expected etc.